The Adventurous kraz, Höek!

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Taiar

Unread postby Taiar » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:13 am

A good defense is the strongest offense.

Hoek should consider those blue hedgehog-esque creatures. Surely nothing could penetrate spikes like those and a coat so thick.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:48 am

The pink thing looks like a kitty. Hoek should look like a kitty! And be pink.

Pink!

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Is he able to assimilate DNA from critters? o_o

glu-glu
wears confusing avatars.

Unread postby glu-glu » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:58 pm

It should arrange a cage match for the blue hedgehogs...then eat the weakened winner.
sig pending...

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:38 pm

It should run deeper into the forest, and not mind the usual residents of this clearly benign forest. After all, instinct told it to move on, and instinct is NEVER wrong. EVER.
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Told you guys yellow was the way to go!

Also, Höek should totally tell the blue guys that the green guys said they were dumb and start some kind of forest civil war, then team up with the pink guy and swoop in and double-team the tired, weakened victor of that conflict. That's how the Elite get ahead in life!
Anime is kind of like fish in that it is better the less "fishy" it is.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:15 am

Kraz must deal death to all living symbiotes in his vicinity.
"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:04 pm

BrainWalker wrote:Told you guys yellow was the way to go!

Also, Höek should totally tell the blue guys that the green guys said they were dumb and start some kind of forest civil war, then team up with the pink guy and swoop in and double-team the tired, weakened victor of that conflict. That's how the Elite get ahead in life!

I like this plan! Team up with the pink kitty! Then explore the neat deep forest!

Seethe
In Despair

Unread postby Seethe » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:39 pm

Hoek should not kill all the other things. He must ally with them all so that together they may crush their true enemies.

Furthermore, it's a good thing he didn't wind up with mushrooms. Mushrooms are parasites and the downfall of society. The military potential of the bluethings, the greenthings, and the pinkthing is far greater. What he should do is use the bluethings for defensive purposes, the greenthings for aerial assault, and the pinkthing for advance reconnaissance.

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Dear Shaun,

Where you at?

Love,

A

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:41 pm

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP yes I know this was still only on the first page but PAY ATTENTION DAMMIT
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:29 pm

I think we need to encourage Shaun to update by showing him that we care.

I'm going to need a crowbar and a dark alley.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:51 pm

EAT THE PINK THING. IT WILL MAKE YOU FAST.

PINK WUNZ GO FASTE--*shot*

Christian
Dead Stompy

Unread postby Christian » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:41 am

Oi ya grot'erdah! Yew's goddit all 'rong, da [b]RED[/u] wuns go fasta, nodda pink wuns! Am I'z gunna hafta open up a can uv WAAAAGH on yew scrawny piece'a behind?

Couldn't resist. :p

Previous

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn