we just got a 360--

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:15 pm

Tetris Worlds, no. Fable, yes.

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:45 pm

Blinx at $8?

Jak Snide

More stuff

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:58 pm

MoH: Airborne Assault is the first good WW2 shooter in forever. Open level design + parachute entry to it erases alot of linearity and makes for a far more enjoyable experience. It's also a solid FPS in general. But this all hinges on whether you like (WW2) FPS games or not.

Alternatively: Bladestorm demo on XBL, out in November. From people who make Dynastey Warriors/Kessen, it takes place during a bastardised version of the Hundred Years War with you being a mercenary who can play both sides and commandeer units to command. Your character is not a super hero, and needs to have a unit + friendly army with him to fight off big enemy forces, but can hold his own against somewhat unfavourable odds. Persistent territory control is in the background as you move from contract to contract, so if you take a castle for the English it'll stay English (until recaptured, at least). Worth downloading and checking out, in my opinion.

Oh, and lastly, Puzzle Quest is on XBL-Arcade. It is delicious, you must try it.

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:33 pm

Note about Puzzle Quest: IT WILL STEAL YOUR LIFE. AND POSSIBLY SOUL AS WELL.
"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:12 pm

It certainly did for me on the DS. Too bad I got stuck on the final boss and haven't gone back yet. :[

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:30 am

The final boss is a bitch. Luckilly, there's something broken about every class in PQ, and the game's flaws are easily exploitable if you figure out what to use. Kinda takes the fun out of it toward the end.
"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:59 am

I've got my broken shit. Unfortunatly he does as well, and has alot more health than I do too.

Edit of ORANGE. And of BOX.

TF2 is wonderful fun. Quite fun in a public "run around and kill shit" server, but it SHINES when playing with an organised team. That said, even on pubs you see a fair amount of teamplay from time to time. Experiences may vary on the 360 servers.

Episode 2 is wonderful, if you liked HL2. Then again, if you're on the 360 you'll be getting the original game and Episode 1 as well. That there is at least 20+ hours of playtime, and the game is more or less good end to end.

Portal is Portal.

Previous

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn