Let's Play 5 Days a Stranger! (56k is mysteriously murdered)

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Let's Play 5 Days a Stranger! (56k is mysteriously murdered)

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:27 pm

I used to have one, and a lot of people would like to know what it is.

Some call me Trilby, and as a name it suffices.

I've been called many things.

A burglar, a hoodlum, a criminal...

I prefer to think of myself as a gentleman thief.

And tonight, I've something potentially very rewarding in store.

Apparently, the last of the Defoe line has obligingly died without heirs, leaving all the family valuables up for grabs.

The lawyers have got the place locked up tight, of course, but that's never stopped me before.

And the place is, of course, deserted...

Image Image
Yes, this should be a painless and rewarding evening's entertainment.

See the full intro here.

Welcome, friends and foes alike, to the game that started off the Chzo Mythos with a bang: 5 Days a Stranger! What we have here is what appears to be a fairly standard point-and-click adventure game, albeit one with an increasingly dark and disturbing narrative. As the title notes, the storyline passes by in five days; I'll do my best to update this LP in a similar manner, grouping events together based on the day that is currently passing.

You may notice that all I have here are screen shots; I've decided to go with a screen shot LP for this title simply because there aren't all that many animated sequences to worry about (as well as the fact that Camstasia was being a pain in the arse).

If anyone has any further suggestions or comments, I'd be happy to hear them; otherwise, our next entry will begin with Day One of Trilby's entry into the DeFoe Manor!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part One: We begin!

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:30 pm

Trilby makes a stunning entrance, and also appears to exhibit that peculiar trait all point-and-click protagonists possess: a bothersome tendency to talk to themselves.

Now, then. Before we begin our journey, we should briefly inspect the actions we have at our disposal, as seen through this slightly larger screenshot.

1. The feet represent 'Movement', obviously. Careful utilization of this function will enable us to move through the Defoe Manor. One would hope that after years of thievery, Trilby would be able to make efficient use of his feet!

2. The eye allows us to visually inspect our environment, people we may meet, and certain key items. The game would naturally be much less exciting were we forced to steer about a character without the use of such a function. Already, 5 Days a Stranger is reminding us to be grateful for the functions that we very likely take for granted.

3. The hand is our way to interact with the world. With this function, we can take those items that may be useful, access them through our inventory screen, and then make use of them. This will be necessary for a myriad of puzzles that remain just ahead, surprisingly enough. It should be noted that we will be taking many items over the course of the game; like many point-and-click protagonists, Trilby tends to be something of a kleptomaniac. However, he at least has the excuse of being a 'professional' cat burglar.

4. The voice bubble is our way of speaking with the characters that inhabit this world. Starting a conversation this way will often allow us to pursue a large number of conversational paths; given that this is Let's Play, we'll likely be exploring every single one of such paths. And, no, there are no sarcastic comments for this one.

This noted, let's begin by taking a look at the room we've just entered. We're going to play to our strengths by looking at everything, and then attempting to either take it or open it.

First, we'll take a look at the window.

It seems to have closed on the way in, so let's try to open it.
ImageImageImageImage

Well, bugger. It seems as if there's no quick and easy escape here. Let's check one last time...

Well, that settles it. There'll likely be another way, eh lads? Let's check the rest of the room.

There's the cabinet...
ImageImage

The books just below it...
ImageImage

The safe just below that...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nothing good yet. Let's check out the painting.
ImageImage

The chair?
ImageImage

The desk?
ImageImage

The certificates on the wall?
ImageImageImage

And, finally, Trilby himself?
ImageImageImage

Ah, Trilby, you little self-aware git. Well, this has been a terribly disappointing burglary job so far... but then again, we've only just entered the Manor.

Let's see what's waiting for us in this abandoned house...

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Two: In Which We Learn About Doors

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:44 am

When we last left our hero Trilby, he had just broken into the Defoe Manor. The window had jammed shut behind him, preventing him from exiting the same way. A quick look around the room that he had entered revealed nothing of immediate value, so he continued on into the house...

... only to encounter a mysterious chap who took off running and screaming. Odd that there would be a person lingering in an abandoned house, no?

Let's take a look around upstairs. There's a window to the left. Perhaps we can make use of it?

ImageImageImage
Figures. We came through the door closest to the window. Let's check out those other doors. Perhaps one of them will lead us to our new acquaintance?

Hmmm... are you certain that's all there is to say about this door?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(Just to note, Trilby will simply repeat 'It's a door' from this point on.)
Well, aren't we a smarmy git. Let's try opening the door, then.

Of course. Given that this is an adventure game, however, you can bet we'll be back with a key or a bear or whatever ludicrous item we need to solve this 'puzzle'. Moving on...

Moving on to the right (past the stairs, which we will descend later on) we come to three more doors. Let's check each and every one!

ImageImage
Two, much like the door featured earlier, we will have to come back to later on. The last door, however...

ImageImage
:!:

We now come to the bathroom! While our newfound acquaintance is nowhere to be seen, we have a new room to search for goods to fence. Let's take a look around.

First things first, though: let's check the window (dirty, much like the one before).

Naturally, much like the door with a broken lock in Silent Hill. Moving on...

Next, the drawn curtain around the bathtub!
ImageImageImage

Oh, well. The tub itself?
ImageImage

The bathroom rug?
ImageImage

What of the toilet? We must know.
ImageImage

And the bidet?
ImageImage

There's also a sink...
ImageImage

... and a mirror.
ImageImage

Humph. Well, it seems as if there really is nothing up here for now.

This noted, we head back out to the stairs and prepare to descend into the unknown.

Next time: We actually go downstairs, and maybe, just maybe, we'll progress the plot.

A note: Idran informed me that the presence of the cursor irked him just a bit when looking at certain images. You may notice said cursor is absent on the last image... I will attempt to clear the cursor from the screen for certain cases (such as story scenes, simple room shots, and the like). I have an odd feeling that when the screen shot in question is focusing on a particular item with which Trilby is interacting, the cursor is needed to help center attention on that item. I dunno. That's just me. Note that I will, unfortunately, not go back and remove the cursor from the previous images... that'd just be some extra work that I likely won't be able to finish. Sorry, I'm lazy.

This has also been fairly linear so far... but not to worry. A time will come when you, the people, will present the direction for this LP to follow. Just you wait!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Three: In Which We Get an Item

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:35 pm

When last we left our dapper hero Trilby, he had encountered a mysterious stranger, who mysteriously disappeared. Did I mention he was also, mysteriously, in a house that was supposedly abandoned? Yeah.

Anyhow, Trilby's initial exploration of the house revealed an upper floor that contained: 1x office with no items, 2x locked doors, and 1x bathroom with no items. Not much for a cat burglar there, eh? So we decided to head downstairs.

We enter a lobby of sorts.

We have three doors and a telephone. That telephone looks mighty interesting. Perhaps with it we could...

ImageImageImage
No surprises there, I suppose. Let's take a look at the newspaper just below it.

ImageImage
It may just be a trashy newspaper of the region, but it is the first item we can claim from this house! With this, let me introduce you to the inventory screen.

As you can see, the left side of the inventory screen allows us to access the same basic functions we have on the bar at the bottom. The curious images below the functions denote the act of either saving, and/or loading the game. Finally, I feel I shouldn't spoil the function of the last button to you.

For now, let's take a look at the items we're currently holding. First off, there's the peculiar contraption Trilby used to enter, called a 'Grolly'...

Naturally, there's no use for it at the moment, but we shouldn't count it out just yet. And the newspaper?
HEIR TO DEFOE ESTATES FOUND DEAD

Sir Clarence DeFoe, last of the long-running DeFoe line, was found dead yesterday in his home. DeFoe, 24, was found hanging from a tree in the front yard of DeFoe Manor. His recent bride, Julia Swanson-DeFoe, was also found dead in the mansion, apparently stabbed to death.

Inspector Jacob Barnes, the officer in charge of the investigation, has closed the case. 'There's no mystery here,' he said. 'DeFoe killed his wife and then himself. We have already disporved the possiblity of a third party.'

Sir Clarence's solicitor, Michael Cheasham, however, has gone on record questioning the Inspector's judgment. 'The last I saw Sir Clarence, he was infinitely content. He would never have committed such an act. Plus there was no suicide note.'

Interesting! Perhaps we'll find out more about this so-called homicide/suicide? In the meantime, we're going to break.

Now, then, to liven up interest in this, I'm going to present you chaps with a choice: door to the left, door next to the phone, or door to the right? Pick by 5PM today, or I'll pick for you.

Next time: Intrigue, and Harty Is a Dick

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:13 pm

Door next to the phone.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Four-1: This Door

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:42 pm

Jolly good, Jason!

Now, folks, you will notice that the first three updates were, well, relatively choice free. This was actually intentional! This was, simply put, intended to show you folks how the game works much like any other point-and-click title: check the doors you find, enter the rooms you can, scope the items available, and make use of what is available.

With this firmly in mind, I'm going to attempt to place much of the control in the hands of you folks. Thus, Trilby will only go to a particular room if you choose it. If you want him to try to take an item, he'll do it. I'll do my best to keep track of current inventory, and provide hints to those of you who're stumped... as long as you keep posting! If you don't, I'll set it back on the path I've already established. Are we good with this? I would hope so!

That established, let's check out that door. It looks a bit different, so let's see what Trilby says...

Now to open it....
ImageImageImageImage

Nothing doing, apparently.

There are two more doors: one to the left, and one to the right. Which one?

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:05 pm

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeft.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:19 pm

Right is the only good and proper choice.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:04 pm

True adventurers always go left!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Four-2: That Door

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:12 pm

Sorry, Jak, but Jason and Idran have beaten you to the clutch. We're going left!

ImageImageImage
Interesting! We appear to have entered the dining room. Somewhat sparse, but well-fitted to serve a family or a group of guests.

Now, then, there are windows... let's take a crack at them again.
ImageImage
Both windows turn up similarly disappointing results.

That painting may be of interest, though... let's take a look at it.

Very nice, and certainly better than that worthless portrait seen in the office upstairs. Shall we nab it?

Bah! Well, there we are, folks. What next? Shall we look around more, continue forward, or head back?

Ark
Cho wants to kill with cute

Unread postby Ark » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:02 am

Check the table and chairs. Who knows what secrets they hold?

Then only cowards go backwards! Go Onwards! To glory!
[img]http://www.fantasydragon.net/choark/Signature.jpg[/img]
Some detectives just have The Touch

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:53 pm

Cowards die in shame! Onwards, to victory!

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:00 pm

What Cho and Jak said.

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Unread postby Nakibe » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:27 pm

Onwards, soldier, to blood and GLORY!!!

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:59 pm

Cowards, to glory die shame onward! TO!!
"You haven't told me what I'm looking for."
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."
--Colin Laney and Kathy Torrance, William Gibson's Idoru

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Four-3: Wherein Trilby Is Not Up For A Nosh

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:40 pm

You guys are thinking a bit too much alike... but, no matter.

As Cho requested, we will first scope out the chairs...

ImageImage
As you can see, the chairs are made of such cheap material that Trilby isn't even considering their resale value. Have some taste, son ... now, to the table!

ImageImage
Despite the fact that the table itself has resale value, Trilby is obviously considering items he can easily hold onto as he searches for a means of escape.

ImageImage
This done, we will head left, to the next room...

It appears we have entered the kitchen. Trilby may or may not be in the mood for a nosh... let's check the fridge first.

ImageImage
So what if the owner of the house passed on... what of the random cat burglar? Do they not, too, have the right to food?

Possibly having to ignore the grumbling in his stomach, Trilby moves on to check the windows, as per usual.

ImageImage
Trilby is correct! There does appear to be a door. Perhaps we have another means of escape, then?

What next, chaps? Look around, utilize the door, or head back?

Seethe
In Despair

Unread postby Seethe » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:26 pm

Check the cabinets, the stove, the sink, and the tiles. If nothing is found, then try the door.

No need to post the results for every single tile if they don't do anything special.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Four-4: In Which We Search the Kitchen

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:37 pm

Trilby first checks the cabinets, perhaps hoping for a randomly placed tin of biscuits.

ImageImage
One cabinet reveals nothing, one, a gigantic sack of salt, and one, the underside of the sink. Let's check out that beautiful salt footage.

ImageImage
One would wonder who would have a gigantic sack of salt simply... sitting there. Perhaps DeFoe's murder of his wife was inspired by... increased sodium?! :eng101: We may never truly know. Trilby will have to watch out, though.

Let's look at the sink, next.
ImageImage
Trilby continues with his smart sense of humor and reminds us that his hands are in fine condition. We'll have to take his word for it. Now, to the oven.

ImageImage
He has a point here. Well, we might just stumble across [random British food] somewhere, so we'll just have to keep hoping.

And, sorry to say, Seethe, but there is no way to interact with the floor. The floor is made up of tiles, but that's about as far as it goes.

Onto the door, then!
The door opened! We escape out into...

The backyard. Well, guess we can't have escaped that easily, eh?

There appears to be a stick laying there.
ImageImageImage
Since we are point-and-click protagonists, we naturally take it with us.

From here, we can see the manor that we've just now emerged from, a window we were just now looking through, a window on a higher floor, a tree, a wall, a shed...

.... a full size swimming pool equipped with a ladder, as well a pipe providing water to said pool...

... and a part of the yard filled with holes. Oh, and another tree.

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:10 am

Check the hoooles.

Also, this thread delivers.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:16 am

Check the shed after the holes!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Four-5: In Which Trilby Is A Ponce

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:47 pm

When last we left Trilby, he was standing in the backyard. The section of the backyard he was standing in was filled with holes (just holes, mind you, and certainly not the kind related to Louis Sachar). We will be checking these holes, today, to see if there is something of worth...

... in the holes.

ImageImage
Interesting! Apparently there has been someone else on the property, digging up holes and presumably searching for something valuable... and likely mysterious. Perhaps it was the nervous chap we met upstairs earlier on? Shame Trilby's something of a ponce... we won't be looking into these holes any further, apparently.

Let's go back to that shed. Now, I feel I should note that after our exhaustive inspection of a door earlier, Trilby essentially has nothing to say about the door. So, we'll check the window instead.

ImageImage
... and so it seems that our old enemy, the window, has defied us once again.

So much for the backyard, eh?

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:35 am

Any chance of inspecting the pool?

Ark
Cho wants to kill with cute

Unread postby Ark » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:20 am

Is it me or did one of those holes look like someone tried to dig under the wall as a way to escape?

Also note the pile of dirt in the middle of the screen, not only does it look clickable but maybe even storeable! I think shenanigans will be afoot here sometime!

We might want to check that piece of dirt sometime, oh aye.
But until then I suggest we check the pool, the pipe leading to the pool, then face the other way and advance forward back the way we came and see what lies behind the door on the right at the bottom of the staircase!

Because I'll be damned if I let there be one door untried!
[img]http://www.fantasydragon.net/choark/Signature.jpg[/img]
Some detectives just have The Touch

Seethe
In Despair

Unread postby Seethe » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:05 pm

Try investigating the outside of the window by the door to the house and the two trees. Also, try using the stick on the shed window. Then try to use the grolly on the wall, the tree behind the wall, and the upper window on the side of the house.

Animala
HATED BY SKELETONS

Unread postby Animala » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:28 pm

This "Defoe" character was clearly a supervillain of some sort. Keep an eye out for a glider we can use to escape, and treat any and all gourds as potential explosive devices.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:40 pm

Be careful not to be crushed by a huge friggin' guy while riverdancing.
Hey there! Can I give you a hand?

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Four-6: In Which Nothing is Accomplished

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:05 pm

Deeum posted first, so we'll first be taking a look at that lovely pool.

ImageImage
As with most pools, it is laden with chlorine... and Trilby, given that he is a cat burglar, is not equipped for a random swim. I suppose it is a random dream, though: to swim in a dead man's swimming pool. Truly, something of poetry, there.

Cho mentioned it offhandedly, so let's look to that pipe next.

ImageImage
The pipeline may very well turn out to be an object of interest, but Trilby has the common sense to leave it alone, unlike our resident randy Brit... who also seems to believe that there is more than meets the eye with the screen shots from our last update. Let's go past the pool...

Note that there is not, in fact, anything searchable and selectable concerning this hole (or any of the other holes, for that matter). These holes are of interest, yes, but Trilby looked at the lawn in general. He did not look at a specific hole. Nice try, though!

Now, we will follow Cho's suggestion about going back and checking the unopened door, but we will first attempt Seethe's suggestions. He appears to be attempting the 'try anything with everything' approach, which tends to work quite well with most point-and-click games.

First off, he wanted to check the window by the door we came through. So, let's do that.

ImageImage
Interesting! The window on the other side was far too dirty... yet this window allows us to see into the Kitchen! A curious window this be... :iiam: There's nothing else about this window that's terribly important, though, so let's move on.

Next, the trees.

ImageImage
ImageImage
That description of the first tree is of definite interest. Sadly, as shown by the relevant screen shot, the two other trees do not register as notable for Trilby. On to the shed.

Let's see if that stick comes in handy with the shed?

Sorry, nothing doing, Seethe! Likely, the twig is your standard non-super twig. Thus it won't be able to break any glass windows.

Next, to use Trilby's nifty Grolly on various potential hot spots!

ImageImage
ImageImage
As you can see, the spots it did register on caused all of nothing to transpire - there's apparently quite a fall around those sides of the house. So, well, nice try. Again.

Let's follow Cho's earlier suggestion, then, and head back to that unexplored door. We head through the Kitchen and Dining Room, and end up at the Main Room once again.

ImageImage
We seem to have entered a Sitting Room of some sort.

I figure you folk have endured enough failure by now, so I'll turn further control over to you.

And the DeFoe in this game obligingly had no heir (as reported above, in the newspaper), so there's no plot device son just waiting for a random urging from beyond the grave to spend 15 minutes being a super villain. Just in case we come across such a figure, though, we'll ask for an autograph.

Also, I get the feeling that Shiny was trying to be funny. Trying to be. :ghost:

Seethe
In Despair

Unread postby Seethe » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:24 pm

I see some ceramics. Maybe they can be filched?

Also, the bookcase is worthy of investigation.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Four-7: In Which the Sitting Room is Searched

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 pm

The backyard, save for a random twig and a few potential points of interest, had nothing to show us. Perhaps all can be redeemed here?

Let's check that dresser. Ceramics formerly owned by a dead (presumably) rich fellow? They're sure to pull in a profit.

ImageImage
... only to be met by disappointment, once again. Presumably the previously mentioned solicitor filched them... or, perhaps, the image of DeFoe wealth... was all a sham! :monocole: Perpetuated by that villainous salt found in the Kitchen... the picture becomes ever clearer...

Anyhow, onto those books.

ImageImage
Trilby's desire to not filch these books makes sense, however - if they're popular, they likely won't bring in more than 25 (minor British currency).

So far, our grand thievery of the Manor has resulted in... 1x Daily Rag and 1x Twig. Some great haul.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:40 pm

We've inspected all the other paintings; may as well add this one to the set.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Four-8: The DeFoe Family Has No Artistic Taste

Unread postby Endesu » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:13 pm

This is a good point. Let's check that painting.

ImageImage
The painting is apparently so far below Trilby's level of taste that he's refusing to even consider stealing it. Apparently the DeFoe family has a terrible artist or two in its bloodline - who woulda thunk it? Or, perhaps, the salt was involved...?

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:10 am

Search the couch!..... for jesus!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Day One, Part Four-9: In Which Trilby Is a Stand-Up Guy

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:12 am

We shall check the couch for stuff to steal and/or salvation.

ImageImage
Trilby cracks wise and reminds us that he isn't quite in the mood for a nap just yet, given that he's still in the house he intends to rob. Somewhere in there, there is also an argument against the existence of God. Trilby's such a sot.

Anyhow, nothing of importance just yet.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:01 am

Open the door, to his heart~

Door to the right, yus.

Ganonfro

Unread postby Ganonfro » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:03 pm

I haven't noted anything that can be done in any of the past rooms that hasn't already been done, so ONWARD. THROUGH THE DOOR ON THE RIGHT.

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:33 pm

I third the door movage, if only to bump this post =(

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:29 pm

BUMPY BUMP BUMP, BITCHES
"Anything that might be of interest to Slitscan. Which is to say, anything that might be of interest to Slitscan's audience. Which is best visualized as a vicious, lazy, profoundly ignorant, perpetually hungry organism craving the warm god-flesh of the anointed. Personally I like to imagine something the size of a baby hippo, the color of a week-old boiled potato, that lives by itself, in the dark, in a double-wide on the outskirts of Topeka. It's covered with eyes and it sweats constantly. The sweat runs into those eyes and makes them sting. It has no mouth, Laney, no genitals, and can only express its mute extremes of murderous rage and infantile desire by changing the channels on a universal remote. Or by voting in presidential elections."

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:09 am

Oh god. I just now realized that this game is made by the same guy who does those recently-popularized Zero Punctuation video things!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Damn you word filter!

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:15 pm

"End," you may say, attempting to speak to your computer monitor in some vain attempt at communicating with another life form, "what is up with this major pause in LPing? It's highly disappointing!"

If you aren't familiar with the way LPs are typically conducted on SA, let me spell it out for you: sry i was away e/n happened

Essentially, some sort of major crisis may or may not enfold the LPer's personal life, and may prevent them from continuing.

The pause you have just seen was essentially an attempt to follow in that format. It was a joke, see. It wasn't funny, though, and I apologize for that.

Things should get underway again soon enough-ish.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:53 pm

During this break I nabbed and played through this game. It proved awesome.

Anyway, through that door on the right, good sir.

Next

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn