Recommended buying

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Ark
Cho wants to kill with cute

Recommended buying

Unread postby Ark » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:59 pm

Like, I normally would never do a drive by advirtisement but I need to make sure you all know you can get these.

Freaking Fire and Ice is one of the best movies I've ever seen! It has he most kick ass hero in it ever (the dude with the black hood) and it totally and utterly awsome.
Its like the one movie I've been trying to push on people for years but couldn't because it was never for sale (heck, some of you may remember me mentioning it before).

Well it IS for sale now:
Amazon pulls through
See the trailer

Its freaking awsome and needs to be seen!!

Also on the top of my list of must see's is another classic most people don't seem to know about!
Starchaser: Legend of Orin
Amazon again
Starchaser Trailer

Totally and obviously inspired by Star Wars, it totally tops it in having the most awsome ship ever to turn and blast its way through a space station.

Both are brilliant! I may be looking through rose tinted memories of them but THEY ARE and if ya love fantasy, or if ya dig the Sci-fantasy, these movies are totally the right buy of the year!
[img]http://www.fantasydragon.net/choark/Signature.jpg[/img]
Some detectives just have The Touch

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:00 pm

The animation in those looks unusually good. Especially Fire and Ice.

I think I'll go obtain them.

Ark
Cho wants to kill with cute

Unread postby Ark » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:49 am

Do it! Do it! Do it!!

Fire and Ice kicks all kinds of ass. The most annoying thing in it is that girl. Sure she's all there and being pretty and bouncy but I'm like "Hey! Get lost! Here we have the most kick ass hero thats ever appeared and you're stealing screen time away from him! Go get thrown in with some pit somewhere and let the real hero do his thing!"

The pretty blond boy and girl fill in the normal action hero and heroine roles but the dude with the axe (and Necron) is the real star of the show! Everything he kills is in one nice swing, no wasted movements or anything. He is how real action heroes should be.
[img]http://www.fantasydragon.net/choark/Signature.jpg[/img]
Some detectives just have The Touch

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn