so are you up for!!!

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Ewww...

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:20 pm

All of the events listed happen at THE EXACT SAME TIME with the resulting sensory overload causing you head to explode from the zanyness. Oh the zanyness...

I wish I could see the results of my choices before I made them.
<p>

"Moreover, when on the following night, much to his dismay, [Caesar] had a dream of raping his own mother, the soothsayers greatly encouraged him by their interpretations of it: namely, that he was destined to conquer the earth" - Suetonius, The Twelve Caesars - Julius Caesar, chapter 7</p>

Roose Hurro

Oh, My...

Unread postby Roose Hurro » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:08 pm

Granted! Unfortunately, all the choices you see leave you so indecisive, you end up catatonic. This, of course, attracts all the neighborhood cats, who use you as a combination scratching post/litterbox.

I wish I could see through women's underwear...

Edit: Yea, I think so, Spleen... I'm still laughing over it, anyway... Image

------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=roosehurro>Roose] at: 12/28/06 21:11

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:14 pm

Bamf! you can see thru women undewear! however, this power only works when women wear ONLY underwear, also it doesn't stops there, you also see thru their skin and everything right to the bones.
There is also a slight chance for this power to give women cancer.

I wish for more giant robots series on TV. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"Are you dense? are you a retard? i am the goddamned batman!"-Batman</div>
</p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: Oh, My...

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:23 pm

They're cheap and poorly-animated and the plots are stupid.

I wish I had all the powers of He-Man.

(Roose: What, you understand the irony there?) <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"There are four types of men: one who says what's mine is mine and what's yours is yours - he is a neutral person. One who says what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine is a fool. One who says what's mine is yours and what's yours is yours is righteous. One who says what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine is evil."
-Talmud, Avot 5:13

Arch mage144: Spleen doesn't bother with penis size contests; instead, he goes straight to penis number.</p>

Adrin

Unread postby Adrin » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:26 am

You are given the powers of He Man, commander of the Yellow Turbans in the Three Kingdoms era. You can now ride a horse and shoot a bow, but you can't read.

You last for three paragraphs before being killed by Cao Hong, Cao Cao's cousin; you are immortalized as the "Three Paragraph Man."

---------------------------------------------------

I wish for blessed fixed +2 boots of speed.

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:46 am

(Lasting three paragraphs isn't so bad in that book. Having Cao Hong as the guy that takes you down, though...)

You receive the items you requested, but only in an RP and not in reality. Har har.

I wish for the power to always immediately know exactly the best thing to do all the time in every situation I ever find myself in.

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:10 pm

Unforantly this power kicks in after the situation has passed. But at least you know what you should of done! =D

<span style="color:blue;">I wish everyone a Happy New Year.</span> <p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> </div></p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:46 pm

Fast forward to the future! we all did had a very very happy year, incredible, amazing! sadly, it also was our last : (

I wish annoying people had a "on/off" switch. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:54 am

Your switch is the first one flicked.

I wish I had Mountain Dew Fuel on tap, and it never ran out, and I never had to pay for it, and it was completely legal. <p><hr />
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:16 am

Since they have to give it to you for free, they give you a cheaper version that tastes like Satan's vomit.

I wish that the adverse consequences for this wish to fall entirely on the next person who posts.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A] at: 12/30/06 4:39

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:51 am

BAMF! since that was a repeated wish, it has the exact same effect. What is that effect? is up to you going back and finding out.

I wish....for the next person to get 2 wishes. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
</p>

Previous

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn