Shane!

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Shane!

Unread postby Kai » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:08 pm

Learning to sing with Shane.

Shane teaches how to sing up to 3 C's above middle C. Watch his facial expressions with this. It gets better as he goes higher. The comments are also quite awesome.

Watch this one afterward. It's his raw and unorthodox piano style. You have to watch this second one until you see what he's wearing. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble. --John Wayne</span></p>Edited by: Kai&nbsp; Image at: 12/1/06 21:13

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Shane!

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:11 am

...I thought Shane was back for a minute. <p><hr /><div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:33 am

We had a Shane? I don't remember anyone called that here. <p><hr />
"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:58 pm

You don't? Shane on you! <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | d20 Optimization Boards</p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:25 pm

When youtube removes all the copyrighted material from its site... this is what will be left.

Shane. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble. --John Wayne</span></p>

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn