The horror.

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Jak Snide

The horror.

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:57 pm

SALSAlys

Re: The horror.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:49 pm

...is it bad that I sort of want to watch it, just for the fanservice?

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:59 pm

come on, there is no way in hell this could be anything but hilarious. <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"I've been to heaven and hell and i still don't know if there is a god or a devil"
-Nny</div>
</p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:01 pm

I think we're all overlooking the obvious issue here.

...will there or won't there be some beach volleyball? =[

FlamingDeth

Actually, the video didn't work for me.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:10 pm

I don't see how this could possibly go wrong! <p>
<hr width="50%"><center><span style="font-family:comic sans ms; font-size:x-large;">AVAST!</span></center></p>

Zemyla

Re: Actually, the video didn't work for me.

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:51 pm

Charlie's Angels + Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon + Kill Bill + a blender = DoA. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Adventurers! | RPG World World | The Phantom Lord's OT Board mkII | Indie Madnesse | Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Choark

HA HA HA

Unread postby Choark » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:54 pm

Okay, I must admit this looks scarily bad but... but...

Oh MY Freakin GOD!! I will have to see it! Oh Wow!!! I mean... really. No one looks right in it, no one seems to be in character and nothing looks like anything like Dead Or Alive!!

WOOOOOW I HAVE TO SEE IT!! WOOOOO!!!!

*dances*

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:59 pm

Actually, upon actually viewing that, I can't tell which of them is Helena, thus it is doomed for failure. <p>
<hr width="50%"><center><span style="font-family:comic sans ms; font-size:x-large;">AVAST!</span></center></p>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:02 pm

She's probably the blonde one without a Southern accent.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:18 pm

THERE MAY NOT BE VOLLEYBALL!

But plenty of fanservice and hilarity!

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:38 pm

It looked like there was volleyball to me! Also, I guess that's probably sound logic. But she's supposed to look fancy. And be French. Thusly, Helena is not in the trailer. <p>

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:07 pm

It'll probably suck, but it'll probably also be entertaining, which is probably what they were aiming for. Hell, if I had a good time watching those ridiculous Charlie's Angels movies, I'd probably enjoy this.

That bit at the end where ... Christine, I think, asks a dude to fasten her bra before giving him a faceful of elbow was pretty moxious.

It doesn't look like they've paid too much attention to the actual personailities of the characters from the games, though. Not that they ever do, or anything. Nor is it really the point of the whole thing. Just annoying. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=brainwalker>BrainWalker</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/1/05 18:08

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn