The matrix still has it

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

ikozaedro

The matrix still has it

Unread postby ikozaedro » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:49 am

yeah, i was away a bit, so i don't know if this has been linked, but here we go anyway.

watch the videos!

that along makes me want to play the game.
why couldn't that be the REAL ending to revolutions? <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"I've been to heaven and hell and i still don't know if there is a god or a devil"
-Nny</div>
</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Re: The matrix still has it

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:38 am

What the fuck is that garbage? No, really. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Ganonfro

Unread postby Ganonfro » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:23 pm

Seeing how those were posted within the same 5 hour span of time this morning, I think you're alright.

And yes, it was stupid, but so did the original ending of the movie series. The fact that the creators of the movies showed up and explained "Haha! Fooled you! I bet you weren't expecting that!" kind of thing thing, it more seems like they're trying to make up for so many people thinking the ending was such a cop-out.

I think the guy that quoted Clerks: The Animated Series said it best in his response though. :(

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:43 pm

Or they realized, you know, that

THIS IS JUST A PS2 GAME

and decided to have a little fun with it, since it's just a rehash of the movie plot. =P

PriamNevhausten

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:22 pm

Ganon has the right of it with the Clerks part. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:37 pm

I got permanently turned off The Matrix after getting the MMO... not to mention I had to make a freaking phonecall to Great Britain to cancel my account... -_-

On my cellular! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Christian Cordeus - Shamelessly stealing school supplies since 1993.</div></p>

Nick Shogun

What have I done?!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:30 am

So this is real? What the FRICK. Image

I almost bought this game because of the fights it advertised. This, however, brings a tear to my eye. The third movie was bad, DON'T REMIND US BY CHANGING THE ENDING. <p><div style="text-align:center">
www.livejournal.com/users/jankenpo/
Jan-Ken-Po, an Online Webcomic. Updated spontaneously, and without notice!
</div></p>

PriamNevhausten

Re: What have I done?!

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:40 pm

It wouldn't be nearly so bad if not for We Are The Champions, and the Wachowski brothers basically saying out right "We respect ourselves as directors about as much as you guys respect us as directors, and also we have about the same capacity for art between us as Kevin Smith has alone." <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:37 pm

Best ending Ever!! WOOOO!

Awsome!

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:31 pm

Choark's post made me smile even more than that Clerks thing did. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Nick Shogun

...BITCH...

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:31 pm

BIG AMERICAN PARTY v. Choark's Enthusiasm.

Truly, a fight to the death. <p><div style="text-align:center">
www.livejournal.com/users/jankenpo/
Jan-Ken-Po, an Online Webcomic. Updated spontaneously, and without notice!
</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Re: ...BITCH...

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:58 am

Seriously? How precisely would you DO the whole Jesus thing as part of a video game boss fight? Make self-sacrifice into a rhythm mini-game?

Also: There better have been an entire STAGE of fighting Smiths (since there's plenty of them) before you fight giant debris Smith-Bot. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

ikozaedro

Unread postby ikozaedro » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:23 pm

as far as i know, there is a fight against MILLIONS of smiths in a recreation of that one reloaded part, also, the huge MEGA SMITH is filled with sweet, delicious mini smiths cream,so i don't think that kind of fight exists. <p><div style="text-align:center"> <span style="color:fuchsia;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:large;">LAMBO SWIMS LIKE A BRICK!!</span>
my deviant art thingy!
quote:
"I've been to heaven and hell and i still don't know if there is a god or a devil"
-Nny</div>
</p>

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:14 pm

Mmmmm... Mini Smith... :3 <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Christian Cordeus - Shamelessly stealing school supplies since 1993.</div></p>

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn