I REQUIRE YOUR TRUST!

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

Moderators: BrainWalker, FlamingDeth, PriamNevhausten

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

I REQUIRE YOUR TRUST!

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:23 pm

Dearest sirs and madams of RPGWW ,

Good day and Compliments,

I am writing this letter in the good confidences that you are discrete and can help me. I am a 16 year old male prince of the California territories. I am looking for assistance from someone who is caring and discrete to assist me in returning my family fortune to its proper place. The king of our city was slain by foreign warriors looking for our mystical Mirror Ball, but did not stop once they had destroyed it. Much of our economy was thrown to tatters as they marauded up and down the halls of our fine and previously commerceful land. This is quite a terrible shame am I right?

With the death of the king, many conspirators have been trying to stick their grubby mits into the cookie jar of chance, and my rightful inheritance has been snatchd from under my sleeping pillow. The sum is over Four Hundred Millions (400, 000, 000) USD in gold plated diamonds. Using advanced spy techniques, I have discovered where the renegade bandit chief has hidden the metal chest containing this sum, and am about to embark on a valiant effort to rescue it. I strongly need your assistance and help to achieve this, as I will need transport out of the country so they cannot capture my flag and make me respawn outside where they have snipers camped. I am fully and readily prepared to fork over 10% of this vast and hardly believable sum to you, if you can further assist me.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me by reaching me and to make hasty steps to take towards actualizing this transaction as quickly as possible. Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free just gimme your bank details.

Yours most lovingly and sincerely,

Prince Capntastic

wkz

Re: I REQUIRE YOUR TRUST!

Unread postby wkz » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:40 pm

Sadly enough, some people on the internet will believe this as much as they believe the (almost similarly worded) Nigeria Scams <p>

Hmmm... A deviantart account, and nothing inside :(</p>

Will Rennar

Unread postby Will Rennar » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:50 pm

Damn...you actually had me until I read it a second time and noticed your use of the word "gimme" when asking for my bank details.

Sorry prince, no dice. But have a nice day. <p>Will Rennar / Asura Calibre

The Rosetta Stone -- The Sketchpad -- Asura's Harem</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:51 pm

Dear Prince Capntastic

Your story has moved me to tears. I shall gladly pledge my gyrocopter to your service. Please tell me how I can learn more

Sincerely,
Sir Purvis

PS: How was your vast fortune stolen? <p>
-------------------------------------
NebbieQ: After all, nothing says romance like fighting the forces of Cobra and Druggies with a Rocket Launcher of 80s Justice.</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:06 pm

Dear Sir Purvis,

Your gyrocopter would be much appreciated for the travelling I shall be doing would be long and hurtful upon the foot. I am awaiting more generous donations for my quest before embarking upon my quest. My quest is the culmination of my life's events and I will not take such a thing without forethought. This is a good plan, am I right?

As for the stolen money, the metal chest was in a picnic basket and the bandit warlords stole it. Along with my prized doll collection. It is terrible for me!

-Awaiting more helps, Prince Capntastic

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:08 pm

Wait a minute...

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER IS DEAD? No!

How much can I contribute? Anything to avenge King Conan... <p>--------------------
Image I HAVE FURY!</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:14 pm

Dear Prince Capntastic,

Might the presence of a long absent 'box' take stature over such petty payments? Its appearance, while long-delayed, may bring cheer.

- Endokuu, Esquire to the Gaiyan Throne <p>

Takorou: Look here. It's a word used to refer to everyone: old, young, man, and woman. "Rou-nyaku-nan-nyo". But you would say "rou-nyaku-nan-nyo-nyo". Here's another one. In Italy, there's a region called Bologna. You would say, "Bologna-nyo". In Buddhism, there's a word called "nyorai", but you'd say "nyorai-nyo". Could you stop saying, "nyo"?
Dejiko: No-nyo. I don't plan to stop-nyo. Go somewhere else-nyo.</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:18 pm

Dear Endsquire,

Send the box. I will give you a 5% cut.

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:48 pm

Dear Prince Capntastic:

The United Nations has heard your plea and decided to once again censure you for attempting to overthrow the legal govenrment of the California territories. Please cease and desist with your rebel activities or the U.N. Security Council will be forced to bring the issue before itself at its next meeting. Also, please give us the time and address of that tea party you invited us to.
Sincerely:
Edouard Durant <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung</p>Edited by: The Great Nevareh at: 9/28/04 1:51 am

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:56 am

Dear Prince Capntastic:

I have sent you my toaster. Because it cooks good bread. For eating. <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:43 am

*sends Trust, in a box, labelled "Fragile, do not shake, rattle, or roll"* <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Ajil6

Unread postby Ajil6 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:13 am

Dear Prince McDeathpie,

I am a pirate, also a settler. As a pirate settle born in the year of our board 1249, I've not only laughed at your expense.

But I totally stole your land.

~YOUR PAL IN CHRISTOPHER~

Jimmy McBean <p>[--------------------------------------------]
FETUS. I am a FETUS.</p>

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:09 am

Dear Prince Capntastic:

I can help you out. <p><Chat> <Matto says, "What's up?"
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Angst."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Drama."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Betrayal."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Plushies."</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:38 am

Dear Dr. Mr. Prince Capintastic Jr. Sr.:

You have a legion of nameless, expendable Decepticon seeker jets at your disposal. Use them well! <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Pipes! He turns into a truck, and his primary function is not taking out the trash.</center></p>

PopoSujo

Unread postby PopoSujo » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:59 am

Dear Prince Tastic Pants,

I sent you a CPU filled with rocks and fool's gold. Mayhaps it could be hurled from the Sir Purvis' gyricopter as a weapon, or it could make a lovely paper weight.

Yours Truly,

Bill Gates <p>
Image</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:17 pm

Dear Prince Capntastic:

I regret that I cannot help, as I am currently fighting off usurpers. I wish you luck in your endeavors, though.

Sincerely,
Zemyla, king of California <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion</span>

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:01 pm

Dear Prince Capntastic:

We of the Protoss Fleet are saddened by the loss of your inheritance, and we pledge to you a full contingent of our new type of cybernetic soldier. These soldiers are trained to deal a painful and quite deadly bite which can kill most enemies.

However, there may be some problems with the design, as it is just off the drawing-board, so to speak.

Sincerely,

Praetor Spleen

PS: And if you've never played StarCraft, you don't get the joke. Haha. <p>-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"If a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one's around to hear it, it was obviously the work of ninja."
-Darkknight

"We know there's no soy milk, because there's no soy titties."
-Lewis Black</p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:55 pm

<span style="color:blue;">=Dear person=

=I am a duck and can't read.= ;_;

Vasquez</span> <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

SuperRube

blah

Unread postby SuperRube » Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:22 pm

Dear Princy McRulerpants,

i send you file. plese tell me wat you think.

Love,
Lady Sir Lord FlamingPooPooOversmithWilberforceDancebrigage VII

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

CONTINUITY!

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:31 pm

Thank you sir and madams,

Your gifts have been a strong presence in my quest to restore my name to its proper place. But my quest will still require much more journeying and strifeness. Can you not relate?

I have been studying the use of the harmonica, a most sacred ritual tool of my nation. With it I can charm lowly beasts of nature, from the amicable slug, to the dirt-scaled hobo that litters my nation's carways and train-roads.

Do not see this as shirking, as the prophecy claims that only one who has learned such a skill can venture to the depths of the bandit cave, and retrieve what is rightfully is.

I am afraid the library has noticed my prolonged presence and is now asking me politely to make haste of leave. Could this be devilry in the makings?? I daresay that your hope for my triumph is all keeping me at the stick. What else could a prince desire??

Please assist me with more gifts, and I shall surely make you glad. Could you not perhaps arrange a meeting with me?

-Prince Zero

PS - The rising gas prices are insane, am I right?

Uncle Pervy

Re: CONTINUITY!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:38 pm

Dear Prince Zero

I am heartened to see your missive upon my electronic desktop. In response to your difficulties, I am arranging for a small contingent of swiss paratroopers to converge upon the return address; they shall aid in your escape, and provide a healthy banquet of preserves.

Sincerely,
Sir Purvis <p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:59 pm

Dear everyone:

You make me sick. Each and every one of you.

Yeah, even you.

~Shini <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:31 am

Dear folks,

As long as Shiny has yet to post to the RP, he has no right to speak, given that he makes little children cry and vomit simultaneously.

<3~!,
End <p>

<span style="font-size:x-small;">Bebi Vegita: I made everyone into glorious Tsufurujin, but you're the exception, damned Saiyajin. You're going to be killed by my hands!
Goku: I like that better! I'd rather die than be your servant.
Bebi Vegita: Then, DIE!!</span></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:28 am

Dear Shiney McChristmas Hat:

Defy End! Speak! Speak to your heart's content!

Random emoticon,
FD <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Pipes! He turns into a truck, and his primary function is not taking out the trash.</center></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

UPDATE OF MAJESTY!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:08 am

Hail friends of assistance. My quest fares well, as I've purchased a spellbook and become a wizard. Soon I shall delve deep within the Dungeons of Doom to return my treasure back to my rightful ownership.

As always, please sending your bank credentials and Blockbuster certificates (I hear that the artistic stylings of Sir Charles Bronson in his masterworks of acting, the Death Wish Pentogy, will be inspiring for us all!)

Uncle Pervy

Re: UPDATE OF MAJESTY!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:48 am

Dear Prince

If you are recieving this message, then I have passed away. While much of my vast estate will go to my grieving widow, I have left a portion for your own use. But to get it, you will be required to decipher a set of clues.

A bondsman at the Sicily Gate in Switzerland bears the first.

Of Sound Mind and Body,
Sir Purvius <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:22 am

My quest goes well! I have enlisted 299 brave men to aid me in reclaiming my rightful place as the Prince of California!

BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! You see, the men will need to use treachery and stealth, and as such, need to borrow your bank account info for a short time.

After this time, when we have conquered, I assure you that no harm shall befall your precious informations and as such we will be able to deposit a heart sum into said account fit for a belgian!

It can not go without saying that your continued support during my quest is well enjoyed and furthermore please keep it up!!

Lovingly Deposed;
Ex-Prince Zero

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:24 am

PS please send all inquiries and gifts of money and objects to me via this forum for it is not monitored by the forces that threw me out of my castle off the ledge into the moat and forced me to fight a crocodile once my friend but now my enemy: it is a crime what has happened!

Ganonfro

Unread postby Ganonfro » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:58 pm

*Sends a pack of Prinnies, DooD*

BrainWalker
✔+

Unread postby BrainWalker » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:30 pm

*Sends Shini to spread his sickness throughout the ranks of Prince Capntastic's enemies*
Anime is kind of like fish in that it is better the less "fishy" it is.

Return to Kotoki's Bar and Inn