It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:18 pm

News Stickies

Site map of RPGWW » Forum : RPGWW

A community dedicated to quality roleplaying

Uncle Pervy's Guide to At-Par or Better Literary Criticism.

SongstressEnlil: *Also. Would any one terribly offended if I wrote a guide to making decent literry criticism in the Fic forum?*
FDeth: OHNO
TheWaiChibiAngel: I WOULD!
FDeth: I would, Pervy!
Metroid Priam: *literary
Metroid Priam: I'd totally not complain.
TheWaiChibiAngel: I'd probably be so offended, I'd vomit!
FDeth: I'd be all like, "You hurt my goddamn feelings, ass!"
Fiddle Reject: I would like, be scared :(
Metroid Priam: And then I'd be so vomited upon ...

Absence Announcements

If you're going to be gone for a certain amount of time and need to let your GM/s and fellow RPers know, please post your announcement here. Please leave discussions out of this thread.

GMs, be sure to keep an eye on this thread.

Edited by: <A>pd Rydia</A> Image at: 11/10/04 8:00 am
Read more : Absence Announcements | Views : 75686 | Replies : 173 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Philsys Revisions!

Editting this into the first post for the convienance of others - Idran

Current changes so far

For those of you still using or who still want to use Philsys, I have a short list of things I want to address regarding potential minor fixes to the system for balance issues and whatnot:

Philsys: What's 'Wrong' Here? A List of Suggestions and Objectives

Goals:

<ul>To create a system that is flexible.</ul>
<ul>There are other goals, ...
Read more : Philsys Revisions! | Views : 85763 | Replies : 267 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

The Character Closet: An Index of RPGWW Characters

2007 Feb 21 -- AH'M EATIN MAH EZCODE!
Looks like, during the board transfer, not all of the thread got transferred. Guess there's a character limit. Poo. Well, all the links are pseudo-defunct at any rate, since they post to the old board. --Dia

--
old post:

As this list is fairly long, to quickly jump to a specific player one can use their browser's find function (most commonly Ctrl+F).

Also, everyone should be aware ...
Read more : The Character Closet: An Index of RPGWW Characters | Views : 6112 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Character Closet

Capntastic speaks: On making characters with personality

On the request of Capntastic, I am reposting/consolidating the contents of his Personality and Character threads. Because of the whole Angelfire/Bootcamp thing. Also, conciseness. Kinda.

ANYHOW! This thread is a bit of advice from the spifftastic Capntastic about making characters. There's some good advice from him, Priam, Choark, and NebulaQueen in here. I've edited some of the wording for length.

<hr width="74%">

On making characters with personality
by Capntastic

A lot of new roleplayers seem ...
Read more : Capntastic speaks: On making characters with personality | Views : 4498 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Character Closet

LUNKS

Various relevant links. Feel free to post, IM, or email more to me.

The links chosen from the RPGWW website are the most commonly used or important pages.

<hr width="74%">

-=FROM THE RPGWW SITE=-
RP system resources, Philsys:
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/rp_templatephilsys.txt - the philsys character template
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/sys_philsys.html - the philsys guide
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/rp_charguide.html - Archmage's philsys character creation guide
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/philsys_excelsheet.xls - SkullDragon's philsys Excel sheet

RP system resources, other:
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/rp_templatefreestyle.txt - a ...
Read more : LUNKS | Views : 4756 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Character Closet

Character Closet Guidelines

This thread is a list of basic rules and guidelines for posting in the Character Closet. The rules are listed in order of importance, with the most important rule being first!

Rule 1: This subforum is for the posting of RP character sheets and descriptions, whether they are Philsys or some other system (or no system at all and just a character description) for handy linking.

Rule 2: If you want to comment on another ...
Read more : Character Closet Guidelines | Views : 4257 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Character Closet

A RANT. About RPs. All new to the forum, PLEASE READ.

ALRIGHTY.

Now, I've noticed a lot of people, new people, coming into the forum. We get that. It's nice, sometimes, to pick up a few new RPers, see a few new faces, get an influx of new people, and sometimes, they're quality writers and RPers. Yay for us!

However, what I do NOT wish to see is the integrity of the RPing community here at RPGWW being flushed down some cosmic toilet as a result ...
Read more : A RANT. About RPs. All new to the forum, PLEASE READ. | Views : 5958 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Gaera Main RPs

Before starting a Board RP...

All of the people who are joining recently, I suggest you read this little piece of advice before starting a Board RP, so that your RP, which may have been planned beforehand (or maybe not), will not be thrown into the RP Graveyard, which I can imagine is not a nice thing to have done to your RP.

Note that you may have done some of these. In which case, ignore them. No need to ...
Read more : Before starting a Board RP... | Views : 6275 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Gaera Main RPs

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank