It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am

News News of RPGWW

Site map of RPGWW » Forum : RPGWW

A community dedicated to quality roleplaying

Super Nostalgia

Hey folks. Guess who's still alive? This guy. How's everybody doing!? It's been ages!

One of my coworkers this morning pointed out how frequently I use the word "Indeed" while talking to them, and a wave of nostalgia hit me. Figured I'd swing by and check in!
Read more : Super Nostalgia | Views : 10902 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

The Walking Feels

So I found a gif that accurately portrays the sensation of finally finishing Telltale's Walking Dead game series. Or as Shini has called it, "The Walking Feels."

Spoiler:

Have any of the rest of you played this thing?
Read more : The Walking Feels | Views : 8041 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Kirby Academy for the Gifted

Back to School

Very few students enjoy the prospect of returning to school. After the freedom and carelessness of summer, the classroom can just seem stifling and boring.

But what if you go to a school for super heroes?

It's probably not a lot better, honestly.

Tomorrow marks the big day for the students of the Kirby Academy for the Gifted. While classes don't begin for another 24 hours, students have already been moved in. ...
Read more : Kirby Academy for the Gifted | Views : 113669 | Replies : 288 | Forum : Other RPs

Hkeaawh! Ffaewwea.

:iiam:
HELLO I AM CREDEY.
I was a RPer on CoH until it shut down, and in a mad scramble to find a new medium, I clung to Shinigori's leg and ended up here. It's kind of scary here. There's no orange anywhere, it's all blue!
Anyways. I've never quite done forum RP before, it was always in-game and emoting and SUCH THINGS. I am SUPER SPOOKED ...
Read more : Hkeaawh! Ffaewwea. | Views : 6413 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Another project: The Kirby Academy

Kirby Academy for the Gifted

Often when parents have a special child, they're unsure of how to handle it. Some children are born special, while others are given a gift, or make one themselves, and the parents are often confused, and sometimes frightened by it. These years, when your child is still learning and exploring their talents, is when they need the most help, attention, and guidance.

For over a hundred years, the Kirby Academy ...
Read more : Another project: The Kirby Academy | Views : 16653 | Replies : 20 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Pax East - 2013

Firstly: It saddens me that the most recent posts are me talking about livejournal, and my post last year about this same thing. Time has marched on it seems. =/

Secondly: Registration is open as of today for PaxEast 2013, March 22-24th.

Got myself and my sibling three day passes, but may/may not go all three days depending on what's going on.
Read more : Pax East - 2013 | Views : 18389 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Discussion Forum

Things.

Read more : Things. | Views : 8124 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Old Haunts [CI, Open]

The sun hovered directly above the city of Doma, though not in its typical way given the late summer timing of the day. It seemed to be hanging... lightly, easily, glowing brightly but not baking the inhabitants of the bustling city market as they went around their noontime rounds of seeking food to eat now, food to eat later, or maybe food just to pick up and throw away without eating at all. All in ...
Read more : Old Haunts [CI, Open] | Views : 12148 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Gaera Main RPs

Making ANOTHER yearly thread of 2012 and eggs!

what the hell you guys

seriously

i'm gonna keep doing this every august from now on
Read more : Making ANOTHER yearly thread of 2012 and eggs! | Views : 10607 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

HOLY SH#$, TEN YEARS

Was posting something earlier and just realized:

Can't believe it's been that long.
Read more : HOLY SH#$, TEN YEARS | Views : 9129 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank