It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:36 am

News News of RPGWW

Site map of RPGWW » Forum : RPGWW

A community dedicated to quality roleplaying

Livejournal

So, just on the off chance anyone still uses livejournal, I dediced to delete mine today. (ebilfff)

For awhile now, I've just had it set to 'friends only'
Awhile back, I also tried to weed out some of the more extreme "I HAET MY LIFE ;_;" stuff I posted.
But after skimming it over a few times, I just don't like the idea of it being out there.

Not all of it was bad, though. ...
Read more : Livejournal | Views : 7018 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Discussion Forum

XENOBLADE

Read more : XENOBLADE | Views : 15471 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Who is gonna get Diablo 3?

I probably will.
Read more : Who is gonna get Diablo 3? | Views : 11586 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Null's Game

Chapter 1- Setting the pieces.

Cantiga, Wells- 221 PS- Tuesday, 9:13 AM

For the first time in almost a hundred years, people of all races around Kinsera are beginning to gather. In the castle city of Cantiga within Wells, the human citizens are getting quite a surprise as they wake up and begin their days-

A small parade of mounted Skyrazors walk slowly down the street, their blue, green, red, and purple Razorbeaks occasionally snapping ...
Read more : Null's Game | Views : 343476 | Replies : 1149 | Forum : Other RPs

Oldschool fantasy adventure game- Null's Game

As Idran will attest to, I really, REALLY like to mess around with alternate mini setting ideas. Sometimes, I start to put pen to paper on them, and sometimes ideas just take off.

As for this one, that's basically what happened. I'm developing a mini-setting into a full blown game. Nothing serious, just a simple board RP with no system- The sort of shit we used to do. Roll a D6 if you need anything ...
Read more : Oldschool fantasy adventure game- Null's Game | Views : 68615 | Replies : 47 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Merry Christmas 2011

And a Happy New Year!
Read more : Merry Christmas 2011 | Views : 10456 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Pax East - 2012 (OLD!)

On the off chance anyone else happens to be going (and still bothers to read the forums =x)
My brother and I just registered for passes on Saturday, so hopefully we will make it for this one.
Read more : Pax East - 2012 (OLD!) | Views : 9339 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Discussion Forum

Being a teacher rocks - By Christian, age 25

Hello.
I have worked full-time for a month today.

I have at times been stressed, angry and confused. But I have never once doubted my career choice.

It feels unreal though, so I try not to think too much about how I'm basically in charge of making sure that the kids learn something.

<3
Read more : Being a teacher rocks - By Christian, age 25 | Views : 9674 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Making my yearly thread

sup
Read more : Making my yearly thread | Views : 17484 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

So, about that Wii U...

My images can only be up to 800 pixels high. :[

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/56 ... awiiu.jpg/

Joke stolen from F@anb0y$, yes. :nyoron:
Read more : So, about that Wii U... | Views : 11051 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank