It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:17 am

News News of RPGWW

Site map of RPGWW » Forum : RPGWW

A community dedicated to quality roleplaying

Current Music OCD

Yup, not dead. =O

Anyways!
So, I have this tendency to replay the hell out of individual songs.
Usually when it's a new song I've recently stumbled upon.
Today's lucky winner is a song by Pink - "Raise your Glass"
I think I'm on listen #10 right now. =x

Anyone else find themselves doing this recently with some choice music?
Read more : Current Music OCD | Views : 10578 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

White Machine

For uncounted eons the world has spun in a cycle known as day and night. The sky of the daytime was one of gleaming white light, dotted by specks of black. The night was a scintillating haze of color, moving in patterns both unpredictable and aesthetically harmonious. Ages of war, glory, enlightenment, strife, peace, and any possible blend echoed across the continents. Heroic figures, the common man, pantheons of deities, thinkers both small minded ...
Read more : White Machine | Views : 74734 | Replies : 158 | Forum : Other RPs

Drinks With Friends (Invite)

It was a cold and crisp day in Doma City. The cold air swirled through the town, seeping through even the securest of doors. The Black Fox Bar and Inn was no different, an inviting, orange-hued atmosphere belying the drafty nature of the building. Its patrons, hearty, hardened men, salt of Gaera types, sat about near warm fireplaces, downing lager and speaking of the day's events.

And then there was Layne Cooper.

Layne entered the ...
Read more : Drinks With Friends (Invite) | Views : 16708 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Gaera Main RPs

I miss this place.

So I've never been very active on this forum for the length of my stay here and it's no secret. But I found my forum-fingers, if you wanna call it that, recently in life and have been RPing at various places to varying levels of enjoyment, and I just gotta say...

... Man, I took you guys for granted. I'm in that wild wild world of the internet now and sampling the writing of other ...
Read more : I miss this place. | Views : 59424 | Replies : 41 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

For Bucephalus!

Mission: 1- Crimes and Misdemeanors
December 10th, 3756
12:20 PM.

Winter in the Empire. Bucephalus is blanketed in a think blanket, with more falling. The snowy season- Cold and messy. Cars slog through the streets, sheltering occupants from the snow. Those who don't want to deal with big city traffic walk on the sidewalks- Though that can be just as bad; the tall buildings create a wind tunnel through through ...
Read more : For Bucephalus! | Views : 78537 | Replies : 217 | Forum : Other RPs

White Machine OOC [In Progress]

A Psychedelic Journey Through the Omniverse at Infinite Velocity

#Setting Primer, The Basics: For eons your world has existed with the spun in a cycle known as day and night. The sky of the daytime was one of gleaming white light, dotted by specks of black. The night was a scintillating haze of color, moving in patterns both unpredictable and aesthetically harmonious. This cycle was unbroken as all possible glories in the world were ...
Read more : White Machine OOC [In Progress] | Views : 29271 | Replies : 44 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

*pokes the board with a stick*

So anything new and exciting happen lately?? anyone???

o_o
Read more : *pokes the board with a stick* | Views : 10304 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

*wakes up* o_o

whoa... I'm back at my old stomping grounds. >.>;;; Uhhh... how's everyone???
Read more : *wakes up* o_o | Views : 11777 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

PAX East 2011: Games

I want to know the game plan. That is, specifically, what the plan is concerning games. I imagine we should work out who will bring what systems, peripherals, and games. DISCUSS.

I put forward that New Super Mario Bros. Wii is a must. I hope that there are others interested in some 4P co-op/competitive Mario? Also, I'm willing to bring some games from my collection for anyone who wants to try out a game they've ...
Read more : PAX East 2011: Games | Views : 31416 | Replies : 30 | Forum : Discussion Forum

Freestyle RP idea. Maybe. (Spinoff?)

I HAVE TALKED TO SOME PEOPLE ON AIM. They might know what this is about.

Basically, I really, really enjoy the setting of Krynus. For people unaware, that's where the Child's Play games are taking place. The setting is basically...Modern day + A few levels of tech. Anyway, my idea.

Krynus is split into two land masses; the Northern Continent and the Southern Wastes. The West side of the Northern Continent is all entirely held ...
Read more : Freestyle RP idea. Maybe. (Spinoff?) | Views : 7795 | Replies : 10 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank