It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm

News News of RPGWW

Site map of RPGWW » Forum : RPGWW

A community dedicated to quality roleplaying

Ice and Hate Incarnate

It had been a long, hot morning of creeping through the undergrowth, avoiding roaming sentries and guiding the less wood-wise from cover to cover. There were six of them, counting herself, and the group was about as large as Rhyn would care to try and lead through hostile territory. Still, she also wouldn’t want to try and carry out a rescue with less, and she was confident everyone would play their part when the time ...
Read more : Ice and Hate Incarnate | Views : 16632 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Fanfiction and Other Writings

posting on an empty board like

Read more : posting on an empty board like | Views : 26178 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Does anyone else play FF14?

Just wondering! If so, it'd be nice to have some more friends to run stuff with. In recent content, the amount of FF5 and FF6 enemies/music/throwbacks is through the roof. Never thought I'd ever see a 3D version of a Gala Cat or a Mag Roader.
Read more : Does anyone else play FF14? | Views : 26684 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

VISUALSHOCK! SPEEDSHOCK! SOUNDSHOCK!

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!
Read more : VISUALSHOCK! SPEEDSHOCK! SOUNDSHOCK! | Views : 31387 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

I passed my defense!

Just realized I never said so here; this Wednesday I passed my doctoral defense. Finally finished. :D
Read more : I passed my defense! | Views : 28381 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Greetings! ...again

I joined this site something like four years ago, but after a prolonged, deeply traumatic period of internetlessness it slipped off my list of things to come back to until this morning.

I'm more or less completely new to RPing, but it seems interesting and I'd like to try it out.

Also, I suck at introductions, so if there's anything else, ask away.
Read more : Greetings! ...again | Views : 31648 | Replies : 0 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Sad Face

I dunno when it happened so it could've been months or years ago, but... The wiki is down.

Sad Face.
Read more : Sad Face | Views : 28394 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Wii U screenshot experiment

Oh hey, I figured out how to post screenshots from my Wii U to places other than Miiverse!

Nobody cares, but this has been a fun little expreriment for me.

WiiU_screenshot_TV_0119A.jpg
Read more : Wii U screenshot experiment | Views : 19812 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Seers

Seers

Episode One: Splashdown (Part One)

Alice was afraid to smile and she didn't know why.

Autumn had arrived just on schedule, its first day shaded by clouds that brought a warm, gentle rain. Summer rain, a day late, marked by fat beads of water that splashed rather than pelted, that washed down the reinforced glass of the windows in streams rather than trickles. Alice could hear the difference, knew from the shifting light ...
Read more : Seers | Views : 69296 | Replies : 101 | Forum : Other RPs

Seers - OOC

Hey everyone. Shini gave me the go-ahead to try my hand at running an RP thread game storymajig of my own here, so here's the thread for all the OOC crap that goes into doing things like that!

The Rundown
Seers is a modern-day urban fantasy setting, and our campaign will focus on a group of previously unconnected people whose lives are suddenly interrupted by their discovery of some very special abilities and a shared ...
Read more : Seers - OOC | Views : 23110 | Replies : 28 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank