It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 am

News News of RPGWW

Site map of RPGWW » Forum : RPGWW

A community dedicated to quality roleplaying

PSN and Financial Information

Lunk

So, while I can't be certain that the information is 100% accurate, I've gone ahead and had my current card canceled and ordered a replacement. If you've used the Playstation Network to buy anything, they retain your card information and you should probably at least consider replacing your card too. At the very least keep an eye on it.
Read more : PSN and Financial Information | Views : 6637 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Discussion Forum

So yeah Florida

Hey guys.

Just very recently I found myself the recipient of a surprisingly large severence bonus, and I pretty much went "YAY! I can visit my girlfriend in Florida!"

However, some quick calculations later showed that I'd be paying about... 1600 dollars for the hotel and the ticket there. I was planning on staying for about two weeks.

Now, I can afford this, but it'd be a huge dent in my budget and I would ...
Read more : So yeah Florida | Views : 7082 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Discussion Forum

The PCR (Freestyle board M&M RP)

The brush strokes flew across the canvas, the paint blending seamlessly. The artist's wrist flicked with each pass, purposeful and meaningful. The man's eyes saw more than just the paint on the canvas: there was determination and meaning there. What had started off as a blank cloth had transformed itself into a countryside, fields of wheat populating the horizon. The wheat stalks swayed in the wind, and the green grass glimmered with morning dew. The ...
Read more : The PCR (Freestyle board M&M RP) | Views : 7341 | Replies : 6 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

The misadventures of J. Bondoof (mild Black/White spoilers)

Tuesday Evening
Autumn

Dear Journal:

So. Now I have a bidoof.

My friend, Bunny♪, gave it to me. She was really excited. She said that she wanted to give me a pokemon that best represented the Sinnoh region, and she decided that the "ubiquitous bippa" is that pokemon. She told me she traveled to Futaba to get it, which is apparently really far from where she lives in Kissaki.

So, what happens when a ...
Read more : The misadventures of J. Bondoof (mild Black/White spoilers) | Views : 9053 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Insomnia!

AAAAAAGH.
Read more : Insomnia! | Views : 7100 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Hello!

I love RPGs, and I want more of them. That is why I'm here. I've never tried RPing online, but I'm curious to see if I like it, and I'm really excited about the prospect of getting involved with new games and new people.

Also, why is there an adorable bunny with a pancake(?) on its head??? :bunny:
Read more : Hello! | Views : 9983 | Replies : 7 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)

For people who were thinking about maybe checking this out, I definitely recommend it for the script alone. The translation is beautiful, and it sounds medieval without being like THOU ART and stuff. I'd even go as far as to say it develops a unique voice for itself. The story has also been expanded from the original 16-bit game, all the cut parts were re-added in, so the story is very fleshed-out, and the characters ...
Read more : Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP) | Views : 10238 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

*pokes section again with stick*

DUDE I TOTALLY THINK THAT THE CHICAGO BEARS COULD TOTALLY KICK THE EWOKS' ASSES I MEAN THEY HAVE BASEBALL BATS RIGHT? SO THEY CAN JUST SMACK THOSE LITTLE JERKS OUT OF THEIR TREE HUTS AND GO TO TOWN BEFORE THE WHOLE PLANET BLOWS UP UNDER THEM OMG DUDE GO BEARS
Read more : *pokes section again with stick* | Views : 7563 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Dark Heresy -- (Incoming) Purge the Xenos -- Zuriel Titus

This space to be devoted to the new character (it was going to be two new characters, but what can you do) for the Dark Heresy Purge the Xenos campaign. It will be some time before the character links up with the main group, so until that time his segment of the adventure will be run here.

Zuriel Titus, hardened survivor of the dread Mara Landing Massacre and recently inducted Acolyte of Inquisitor Sholmes Hirlock ...
Read more : Dark Heresy -- (Incoming) Purge the Xenos -- Zuriel Titus | Views : 38405 | Replies : 70 | Forum : Other RPs

New to RP'in

Hello all,
I am new to RP'ing. Been interested for a while, but we dont have much of that around here. I am really interested in Dark Heresy. I play Warhammer 40k alot at home and at the local GW store. If you have questions about me, I have answers!
Read more : New to RP'in | Views : 5871 | Replies : 3 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank