It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

News News of OOC RP Discussion

Site map of OOC RP Discussion » Forum : OOC RP Discussion

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.

Nobilis - Preliminary check

Nobilis is a contemporary fantasy role-playing game created by R. Sean Borgstrom. The player characters are "Sovereign Powers" called the Nobilis; each Noble is the personification of an abstract concept or class of things such as Time, Death, cars, or communication. Unlike most role-playing games, Nobilis does not use dice or other random elements to determine the outcome of characters' actions, but instead uses a Karma-based system for task resolution.

--Wikipedia Article

So, uhh... I ...
Read more : Nobilis - Preliminary check | Views : 3934 | Replies : 0

Enjoy writing huge amounts of text?

Well, hoop de hoop, finals are over for me and that means a lot of free time for me. Time I could spend studying, practicing my shakuhachi, basically improving and catching up with everything that's been lagging behind from an inability to focus on what is important and an incurable reluctance towards study.

Of course I went and joined another roleplaying community! :D

...heh.

So, anyway, I used to be in it way back, and ...
Read more : Enjoy writing huge amounts of text? | Views : 3773 | Replies : 0

Memoria: CRASH - Recruiting.

A lonely, misguided Celestial, stumbling upon an alternate dimension that breaches time and space; bending it to their whims when properly coaxed.

A soul torn three ways- Heaven, Hell, and Earth, with all fragments fighting for their own survival and towards their own ends.

A world on the verge of repeating the mistakes of it's past.

And a race of elves nobody really knows or cares about.

All these things are about to CRASH.

Read more : Memoria: CRASH - Recruiting. | Views : 5249 | Replies : 3

Request for AIM game to sit in on

Hi there, I;m new to the forum and want to sit in on an AIM chat game to see the style of play and get a feel for the thing. . . I'm into fantasy RPGS (AD&D/D&D, RQ, but Warhammer FRP is actually my favourite) and I'm some way into creating a character for the Philsys system.

If anyone has a regular chat game going on and doesn't mind a spectator, please let me now ...
Read more : Request for AIM game to sit in on | Views : 4256 | Replies : 1

AIM Chat seems to be functional once again

Posting this in OOC since most of the chatting seems to be RP-related nowadays: I just had about a 15 minute test chat with Bes and Shaun, and not a single "Remove the web address" error popped up for any of us in that timespan. Not definitive, of course, but that's the longest I've been able to chat since last Wednesday. So things seem to be working all right now, finally.
Read more : AIM Chat seems to be functional once again | Views : 4348 | Replies : 1

Chat RP Stuff

I'm finding that I miss chat RPs a great deal. There was a time a couple of years ago when I or someone else was starting one almost every night, and we seem to have lost that momentum.

If we could get people together sometime this week, who else would be interested in starting to do more of the casual chat stuff again? Am I the only one who liked doing that?
Read more : Chat RP Stuff | Views : 8220 | Replies : 12

Does the Capital City Doma have a public school system?

And if so, how many schools exist within the system? Do the children of the slums attend the same schools as those of the wealthy? And what do they learn? How far along is education? I think it would be out of the question to be learning Physics, but maybe they learn some basic magical theory since it is so integral to life here?
Read more : Does the Capital City Doma have a public school system? | Views : 4414 | Replies : 2

Of Crow Nests and Bounty a-plenty - Rebirth (Freeform RP)

My One Piece Freeform RP is reborn!

Who wants in on it?

The setting is the same as the series, the Straw Hat Pirates were never formed. Most of the organizations, pirates, what have you that are shown in the series may or may not exist, depending entirely on relevance to the plot and/or characters.

You will be roughly on their level, if perhaps a bit below. Imagine, say, some of the lower Numbered and ...
Read more : Of Crow Nests and Bounty a-plenty - Rebirth (Freeform RP) | Views : 5393 | Replies : 4

A "campaign" proposal/pitch/whatever the hell you

One continent, seemingly completely isolated at sea...

Scorched wastelands that hold no sign of what life used to inhabit them appear to stretch on for as far as anyone can see.

Numerous decades after a great war, two formerly powerful nations that split this land in half had fallen into past mockeries themselves. One had become tyrranical in its obsession to prevent the weapons of the war from resurfacing. The other had fallen into such ...
Read more : A "campaign" proposal/pitch/whatever the hell you | Views : 5204 | Replies : 3

Afterworld (Experimental New System Guinea Pig RP Signups)

"As far as we know, when most people die, they wind up in heaven or hell. I say 'as far as we know', because we know for a fact - we, meaning the dead - that heaven and hell exist. Well, okay, we know about hell and sort of suspect heaven...the point is that no one's shown us a map and if there are more than four places - Earth, Heaven, Hell, and this dump ...
Read more : Afterworld (Experimental New System Guinea Pig RP Signups) | Views : 2467 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank