It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm

News News of OOC RP Discussion

Site map of OOC RP Discussion » Forum : OOC RP Discussion

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.

Seers - OOC

Hey everyone. Shini gave me the go-ahead to try my hand at running an RP thread game storymajig of my own here, so here's the thread for all the OOC crap that goes into doing things like that!

The Rundown
Seers is a modern-day urban fantasy setting, and our campaign will focus on a group of previously unconnected people whose lives are suddenly interrupted by their discovery of some very special abilities and a shared ...
Read more : Seers - OOC | Views : 23109 | Replies : 28

Another project: The Kirby Academy

Kirby Academy for the Gifted

Often when parents have a special child, they're unsure of how to handle it. Some children are born special, while others are given a gift, or make one themselves, and the parents are often confused, and sometimes frightened by it. These years, when your child is still learning and exploring their talents, is when they need the most help, attention, and guidance.

For over a hundred years, the Kirby Academy ...
Read more : Another project: The Kirby Academy | Views : 16639 | Replies : 20

Oldschool fantasy adventure game- Null's Game

As Idran will attest to, I really, REALLY like to mess around with alternate mini setting ideas. Sometimes, I start to put pen to paper on them, and sometimes ideas just take off.

As for this one, that's basically what happened. I'm developing a mini-setting into a full blown game. Nothing serious, just a simple board RP with no system- The sort of shit we used to do. Roll a D6 if you need anything ...
Read more : Oldschool fantasy adventure game- Null's Game | Views : 67283 | Replies : 47

The PCR (Freestyle board M&M RP)

The brush strokes flew across the canvas, the paint blending seamlessly. The artist's wrist flicked with each pass, purposeful and meaningful. The man's eyes saw more than just the paint on the canvas: there was determination and meaning there. What had started off as a blank cloth had transformed itself into a countryside, fields of wheat populating the horizon. The wheat stalks swayed in the wind, and the green grass glimmered with morning dew. The ...
Read more : The PCR (Freestyle board M&M RP) | Views : 7347 | Replies : 6

White Machine OOC [In Progress]

A Psychedelic Journey Through the Omniverse at Infinite Velocity

#Setting Primer, The Basics: For eons your world has existed with the spun in a cycle known as day and night. The sky of the daytime was one of gleaming white light, dotted by specks of black. The night was a scintillating haze of color, moving in patterns both unpredictable and aesthetically harmonious. This cycle was unbroken as all possible glories in the world were ...
Read more : White Machine OOC [In Progress] | Views : 29236 | Replies : 44

Freestyle RP idea. Maybe. (Spinoff?)

I HAVE TALKED TO SOME PEOPLE ON AIM. They might know what this is about.

Basically, I really, really enjoy the setting of Krynus. For people unaware, that's where the Child's Play games are taking place. The setting is basically...Modern day + A few levels of tech. Anyway, my idea.

Krynus is split into two land masses; the Northern Continent and the Southern Wastes. The West side of the Northern Continent is all entirely held ...
Read more : Freestyle RP idea. Maybe. (Spinoff?) | Views : 7784 | Replies : 10

Changeling - The Lost - Seasons' Greeting

Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park,over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire,
I do wander every where,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green,
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours,
In those freckles live their savours.
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every ...
Read more : Changeling - The Lost - Seasons' Greeting | Views : 16210 | Replies : 28

Dark Heresy -- Purge the Xenos

Initial post -- waiting on players to show up.
Read more : Dark Heresy -- Purge the Xenos | Views : 117201 | Replies : 276

Aftermath

Okay, my attempt at an RP. Uses the same world and time zone as another RP I started, but a different starting place and story.

Character creation is freeform, with no rule systems. For rules on magic, see below.

Time: The beginning of the Broken Age, just after the Sundering and the end of the God Wars.

Technology: Medieval

History:

The land of Tarmilain was created long ago by the ...
Read more : Aftermath | Views : 9770 | Replies : 16

Sky Sailors: open question

Hey everyone!

For those who participated in the Sky Sailors RP waaaay back when, I have a couple questions.

Was anything ever resolved with it? World building, storylines, whatever?

Also: how much objection would anyone (especially Jak) have if I started a game in that setting for a different group? I liked the world setting, and would probably feature cameos/NPCs of the original board group.
Read more : Sky Sailors: open question | Views : 5941 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank