It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:47 pm

News News of OOC RP Discussion

Site map of OOC RP Discussion » Forum : OOC RP Discussion

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.

Death to the Divine (Scion RP)

Susie's sides burned, but she had to keep running. She called out to her father to help her, but he could do nothing to save her now. She felt more than saw a shadow fly over her, and she quickly ducked into a side alley, hoping to lose him in the twisting passageways of Louisiana's side streets. Since the passing of Hurrican Katrina, there were a lot of passages that were blocked off, but she ...
Read more : Death to the Divine (Scion RP) | Views : 14758 | Replies : 28

Interesting Times Gang!

I'm looking to run a Philsys chat RP (hopefully not more than a few sessions long) for the Gaera Second Gen gang. Requested parties include but are not limited to: Solis, James, Michael, Goren, Kae'oss Tymisonn, Sorune, etc. People not on this list are welcome; I probably just couldn't think of all the names that'd work.

I'm available on Saturday nights, or after 10 EST on Fridays due to the intersection of Brian's and my ...
Read more : Interesting Times Gang! | Views : 57604 | Replies : 153

Upcoming Board Campaign- Child's Play.

Based off of the projects of Charles DuGalle, world wide arms company D-52 has initiated Project Bluesky. Despite the companies recent turn towards humanitarianism, the project has received much criticism for it's motivation and application. Critics blast it, claiming it as a way for D-52 to claim to be saving lives, while simultaneously adding new names to it's army's roster to hire out to the rest of the world in the interest of making money. ...
Read more : Upcoming Board Campaign- Child's Play. | Views : 80489 | Replies : 210

The Great Modron March: OOC Chatter.

Hey guys, thanks to everybody who signed up and came out for my Planescape 3.5 game. here you guys can discuss strategy, ask general questions that don't warrant PM or talk shit.

Canny Bashers (Dramatis Personae)
NG Halfling(Kender) Rogue (on auto-pilot)
LG Pally, Human (non-planar) (auto-pilot)
LN Monk, Rogue Modron (planar) (Iamziggystardust)
CN Rogue, Human (Planar) (Kommisar)
Cg Cleric of Coyote, Human (Earth, 1/2 Menominee Naitive American) (Melissa) (Now Playing)
LN Wizard, Human (Planar) (Christian) ...
Read more : The Great Modron March: OOC Chatter. | Views : 32437 | Replies : 57

Mood Music

Hey, let's start a thread of non-RP specific discussion!

Namely, what's your mood music for roleplaying?

I'll begin by citing my first venture into the field being the Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption Soundtrack as my very first soundtrack. It's not extremely good, but it did have a suitable amount of medieval / modern music to use, and you must always start off somewhere.

The Baldur's Gate games, Planescape : Torment and especially Arcanum (I ...
Read more : Mood Music | Views : 5314 | Replies : 4

It's been a while. (1st Gen Gaera, Chat, Gauging Interest)

Hey all! Long time no see.

Since summer's fast approaching, it seems people are having more time out of their schedules to do things.

If I were to run a set of random adventures (probably two sessions each, my one-shots always take two sessions), who would be interested?

1st gen Gaera Main, probably Philsys, in chat, though I'm flexible on any and all of those if people ask. I don't promise anything higher than mediocrity, ...
Read more : It's been a while. (1st Gen Gaera, Chat, Gauging Interest) | Views : 3943 | Replies : 0

Anyone interested in a light, goofy RP?

Hey y'all!

This is something I've tossed for a bit, about doing a silly, light-hearted RP set in either Candyland or doing a mock-up of superheroes. System, if any, will likely be the Window.

A few details:

Candyland: King Candy is missing! As denizens of this confectionary world, it is up to YOU to find him! What is the scheming Lord Licorice up to? Are the Lollipop Woods still safe? And what about Chocolateland, on ...
Read more : Anyone interested in a light, goofy RP? | Views : 6586 | Replies : 8

Times for CI chats?

Hello everyone!

I have been out of the loop for quite a while, and am trying to figure out how to get back in. Does anyone know what times are good for going to the RPGWW chatroom or hitting people up for character interaction? I appear to hit every dead period.

love and hugs,
~ Lys
Read more : Times for CI chats? | Views : 4832 | Replies : 3

Precinct: The Godswallowers (M&M chat RP)

There are some things that are difficult to discover. One of those is how to make fire, but that's a baseline and universes where that was the big breakthrough don't tend to be the interesting ones. Relativity's a nice one, too, but you might be surprised how tenacious Einstein's archetype is, so it crops up. Wormhole travel before the 23rd century requires a certain type of scientific atmosphere to have cropped up, and by "certain ...
Read more : Precinct: The Godswallowers (M&M chat RP) | Views : 21566 | Replies : 43

A Series of More than Minor Inconveniences

Summary
The characters are asked to go to a ruined bookstore in Chaucer, Doma to retrieve a set of mage’s spellbooks. The store owner lies incapacitated in a local temple after a riot went wrong. The store is in a perilous state and he wants his prize set of books back before either the building collapses completely or undesirables raid it.

Chaucer is a bustling town and popular crossroads; many merchants come through on their ...
Read more : A Series of More than Minor Inconveniences | Views : 7161 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank