It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 pm

News News of Character Closet

Site map of Character Closet » Forum : Character Closet

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.

I need help

Edit: Acutally, I got the help I needed in the form of EXCEL! I LOVE EXCEL AND PHILSYS! I LOVE PHILSYS! BWAHAHAHAHAHVICTORY!!!!1111onestillhatemath
Read more : I need help | Views : 3799 | Replies : 0

Garouga's test drive.

Name: Russell
RPer: Garouga
Race: Human
Height: 6'6"
Eye color: His blood. You can tell his health by simply looking at them. His eyesight suffers slightly.
Hair: Long, silken and violet, ending somewhere below his chest.

Background:
tentative
Russell was probably born inside a pregnant woman. No one knows where he comes from, and he sure doesn't.
Russell has spent most of his life in seclusion, but has often followed many travelers ...
Read more : Garouga's test drive. | Views : 8444 | Replies : 11

FlameRaven's Character Sheets

Since I seem to be CIRP'ing on an increasingly regular basis, I should get my characters up here for reference...

Basics
Name: Ode Sparrowmoon
RP World: Gaera Main
Birthdate: Oct. 31st
Birthplace: unknown
Family: Aede Sparrowmoon (sister)
Race: Human
Physical description: here and here

Personality: Generally quiet and reserved. She takes awhile to trust people--Most of the 'people' she deals with tend to be spirits, and that in addition to ...
Read more : FlameRaven's Character Sheets | Views : 4930 | Replies : 1

Shadowhunter's Character Closet

----------------------GAERA MAIN CHARACTERS------------------------------

Name: Il'leth
Race: Wolf...mostly.

PhilSys Stuffs:
Level: 1
HP: 75
MP: 85
TP: 25
COU: 2
WIS: 3
INT: 3
CHA: 2
AGI: 3
DEX: -2
STR: 1
STA: 4
MAG: 5

Maximum Hit Points 75
Maximum Mana Points 85
Maximum Technique Points 25
Initiative 3.5
Strength Based AT/PA Bonus 9
Dexterity Based AT/PA Bonus 6
Magical Attack 12
Magical Block 16
Missile Evasion 20
Starting Skill Points 34

Skills:
|k|Etiquette- Pack ...
Read more : Shadowhunter's Character Closet | Views : 6543 | Replies : 6

The Characters being of Seethe's Creation and possible Use

Basics:

Name: Kilisha Sorinia
RPer: Seethe
Race: Succubus
Height: 5’7”
Eye color: Dark Green
Hair color: Black
Skin Color: Pale Blue

Background:

Kilisha was born as a human to a poor family in Uiridio, Riva. She idolized her older brother, Tairn, and followed him everywhere, even on his hunting trips. Partially to indulge her and partially hoping to help his family, Tairn taught her his skill. The rest of Kilisha’s family was thrilled ...
Read more : The Characters being of Seethe's Creation and possible Use | Views : 8073 | Replies : 7

The Character Closet: An Index of RPGWW Characters

2007 Feb 21 -- AH'M EATIN MAH EZCODE!
Looks like, during the board transfer, not all of the thread got transferred. Guess there's a character limit. Poo. Well, all the links are pseudo-defunct at any rate, since they post to the old board. --Dia

--
old post:

As this list is fairly long, to quickly jump to a specific player one can use their browser's find function (most commonly Ctrl+F).

Also, everyone should be aware ...
Read more : The Character Closet: An Index of RPGWW Characters | Views : 6119 | Replies : 4

Capntastic speaks: On making characters with personality

On the request of Capntastic, I am reposting/consolidating the contents of his Personality and Character threads. Because of the whole Angelfire/Bootcamp thing. Also, conciseness. Kinda.

ANYHOW! This thread is a bit of advice from the spifftastic Capntastic about making characters. There's some good advice from him, Priam, Choark, and NebulaQueen in here. I've edited some of the wording for length.

<hr width="74%">

On making characters with personality
by Capntastic

A lot of new roleplayers seem ...
Read more : Capntastic speaks: On making characters with personality | Views : 4506 | Replies : 0

LUNKS

Various relevant links. Feel free to post, IM, or email more to me.

The links chosen from the RPGWW website are the most commonly used or important pages.

<hr width="74%">

-=FROM THE RPGWW SITE=-
RP system resources, Philsys:
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/rp_templatephilsys.txt - the philsys character template
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/sys_philsys.html - the philsys guide
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/rp_charguide.html - Archmage's philsys character creation guide
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/philsys_excelsheet.xls - SkullDragon's philsys Excel sheet

RP system resources, other:
• www.rpgww.org/rpstuff/rp_templatefreestyle.txt - a ...
Read more : LUNKS | Views : 4761 | Replies : 0

Character Closet Guidelines

This thread is a list of basic rules and guidelines for posting in the Character Closet. The rules are listed in order of importance, with the most important rule being first!

Rule 1: This subforum is for the posting of RP character sheets and descriptions, whether they are Philsys or some other system (or no system at all and just a character description) for handy linking.

Rule 2: If you want to comment on another ...
Read more : Character Closet Guidelines | Views : 4262 | Replies : 0

A request, an odd one...

Well folks, I am in need of some assistance.

A while ago, my computer... well, died. I thought it was just the power supply unit, but it turned out being that AND my hard drive.

So, we had to get a new one. Which means all the PS sheets I never got around to posting are POOFY POOF.

Now, luckily, I'm a sharing kinda guy. Which means I sent some of you said sheets just ...
Read more : A request, an odd one... | Views : 40231 | Replies : 75

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank