It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:03 am

News News of Character Closet

Site map of Character Closet » Forum : Character Closet

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.

Advice for Newcomer

So, I'm gradually working my way through the lore of Gaera. However, there are certainly plenty of places, and I'm having trouble finding a suitable origin for the character I have in the works. That said, I'm looking for some suggestions on the geographical origins of a half-elf sorceror come bard.

I don't need any bio ideas currently, as I've kind of already got some stuff floating about, but I need somewhere to afix it ...
Read more : Advice for Newcomer | Views : 3993 | Replies : 1

A character - still progressing

Elorfin Stanesh

Race: Half-Wood Elf Ranger
Height: 5' 6"
Appearance: Dark blond hair, pale skin, blue eyes
Level: 1
XP: 0

Background:
Elorfin was born to a Wood Elven and human mixed couple in the forests of western Ka'thalar. His father was a human farmer and trapper come to Ka'thalar to earn an honest living in new territories, his mother the Wood Elven maiden who befriended and settled with him. Elorfin was raised ...
Read more : A character - still progressing | Views : 23397 | Replies : 7

Sir Rufus uth Mallor

Name: Rufus Thadornus uth Mallor
Height 5'11

Rufus is a muscular of slightly above average height and build. Wavy dark hair flows down his head to just under his shoulders and his handlebar mustaches, the traditional facial hair of the Knights, are always immaculately groomed. Dark eyes, the windows to the soul, show a dark life filled with the horrors of a war that covered a ...
Read more : Sir Rufus uth Mallor | Views : 4934 | Replies : 3

My character

Name: Night Shadowflake

Eyes: bluish-black (like sapphires)

Fur: white with black stripes

Height: 6'7"

Description:

Not many know of Night's people because they are always too busy killing each other to venture from their mountains. Kendans do travel but very little and never far. Kendans have been in a civil war since before Night was born. Some say the war has always been waged. Night believes it's time to call quits after he realizes the ...
Read more : My character | Views : 8419 | Replies : 11

My Characters and their Sheets

-=-=-=-=-=-
name: Mikail Veldrin
eyes: Deep green, though most of the time hidden behind his goggles
hair: Dark-brown and greasy
height: 6'6''

As soon as one's eyes fall upon Mikail, the impression of a rather old and knobbly tree springs to mind. Dressed in what was once a bright-orange jumpsuit (now so miscolored by oil, smoke and fire into a kind of "Rotten-Peach gray") with a dust-grey trenchcoat over it, its ...
Read more : My Characters and their Sheets | Views : 5641 | Replies : 2

Kivet Kresarik: PS Sheet Review Requested

This here's the character idea I'm hoping to use for Field of Wilting Roses; he's a lizardfolk hunter-gatherer , driven to venture into the world and learn it's ways. Backstory and personality criticism are always welcome, as is any double-checking on the math, but my primary concern is his abilities. I am unsure if the bonuses or TP costs are at all reasonable.

Also, I've read somewhere that skills are half cost, except in ...
Read more : Kivet Kresarik: PS Sheet Review Requested | Views : 4190 | Replies : 0

Character Theme Song!

Okay. Using the fabulous esnips.com, either locate or host an mp3 of a song that you feel best represents one of your characters.

JOSS!

Ready Steady Go. Yes, that's from FMA. Lyrics are here! Along with the actual opening video! Click this!

Edit: It occurs to me! If anyone finds a song that reminds them of someone else's character, that'd be a neat thing to post as well. So do that, too!
Read more : Character Theme Song! | Views : 8210 | Replies : 11

I just know I've asked this before...

...but where can I find Philsys stats for monsters in general, and Chocobos in particular? I can't seem to find very much on the new Wiki, and I remember seeing stats on the old webpage somewhere.
Read more : I just know I've asked this before... | Views : 4164 | Replies : 1

Character Survey II

Just like the last one, post to answer these questions in-character.

1. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?

2. What do you have in your pockets?

3. What is your earliest memory?

4. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?

5. Do you care what others think of you? If so, how do you want people to think of you?
Read more : Character Survey II | Views : 5384 | Replies : 4

Character Survey I

Answer these questions IC!

1. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)?

2. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?

3. If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, who would you hurt?

4. Complete the statement: A life without love is....

5. What thought or sentiment would you like to put into one ...
Read more : Character Survey I | Views : 7616 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank