It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:43 am

News News of Other RPs

Site map of Other RPs » Forum : Other RPs

For all RPs taking place in other settings.

Love, Life, and Highschool (now asleep)

(OOC note: This is a closed RP. If you're not signed up from the OOC RP forum, please do not post. And to my RPers: feel free to write your own entrance, and please also write your description as part of the post, but not separate... like I did with mine.)

August 22, at Magyan High School
7:50 a.m.

It's a slightly cloudy morning, with a faint chill of moisture from the earliness. Not that ...
Read more : Love, Life, and Highschool (now asleep) | Views : 52444 | Replies : 396

Darkness Envisioned (Serious RP revived)

Fire.

It was everywhere. All was aflame. Across the world, bolts of light rained down, destroying all they touched. Only one building on the face of the planet remained unharmed... "The Tower of Babel".

That is the future.

---

He had an overall slender build. 3 belts were wrapped around his waist, and two around his left arm. He walked slowly down the set of stairs, extremely damaged by recent battling, with his cape draped ...
Read more : Darkness Envisioned (Serious RP revived) | Views : 6775 | Replies : 32

Weirdoquest

This is a RP that's been going on at Polymer City for a while. I think it fits here. The rules are in here somewhere. Enjoy.Image

Read more : Weirdoquest | Views : 3069 | Replies : 11

Black Moon

Tales tell of the Dante. A race of half-humans, half-dragons. They tell of the many wars against the Dante's empire and how every battle they come out victorious. Young Kasper Dante is the first born son of the Dante emperor. He has come of age... it is time to leave home and find his purpose in lfe. Will he be lead on the path of good or evil?
Kasper slowly walks across the feilds of ...
Read more : Black Moon | Views : 2461 | Replies : 8

Harvest Moon (revived, no-system, storytelling something)

Narrator: When we last left our bold heroes...
Christian: I'm not bald.
Narrator: I didn't say bald, I said bold.
Imp#1: He said it again!
Narrator: No I did not!
Imp#2: Stone him!! *throws stone at narrator*
Narrator: Stop it!!! *Imps stops throwing* Listen, if there is someone to stone, it is him *points at Christian*. He was the first one to say it!!
Imp#3: Say what?
Narrator: Say "bald"!
Imp#2: Stone him!!
Narrator: Gyaaah ...
Read more : Harvest Moon (revived, no-system, storytelling something) | Views : 18153 | Replies : 89

The Randomly Created Dungeon-Freestyle RP

The Randomly Created Dungeon is, well, a Randomly Created Dungeon. The point of this RP is to explore the Randomly Created Dungeon. (Hereby referred to as the RCD) You will develop a character, and party with other RPers in the RCD. This is a freestyle RP, and I don't know what it means here, but where I come from, it means D&D-ish. If you haven't played D&D, let me explain some things.

Exploring
Exploring is ...
Read more : The Randomly Created Dungeon-Freestyle RP | Views : 2094 | Replies : 5

Post-Apocalyptic RP (AU)

(its never too late to sign on, just talk to me in the chat and I'll get you started, onto teh arpee!)

A cool fog washed over the front of UPR military 'headquarters' in what was once Durham North Carolina. In actuality, the headquarters was just a mall,and it was really only a headquarters in a loose sense, other places claimed the title headquarters, and commanded just as much land, but no one really ever ...
Read more : Post-Apocalyptic RP (AU) | Views : 13944 | Replies : 70

Child of the Crimson Flame

<emImageD"> eep in a firey Chasm, in the depths of hell itself, a new demon was being concocted. This was the new hope for the dark underworld. A powerful creature that could take down all enemies that opposed them. Residing in a ceremonially prepared crystal, lie that hope. A demonic creature with no true physical form. The crystal had been prepared from some very rare elements. The crystal in itself was a desert ruby, intricately ...
Read more : Child of the Crimson Flame | Views : 1181 | Replies : 0

ATAK Knight [Freestyle RP Dead]

It is the year 1615 and a war has begun on a small island,two nations on this island has been fighting for over 3 years,however that changed in 1618,a huge underground base was found by a group of gold diggers,it held over 500 mobile weapons called ATAKs,this find redifined the war,now a small group of ATAK pilots are trying to stop the war.

(OOC:here is everone in this RP.Me-Ragnorak
Thalakos-Bliss
Angel-Crimson
Geocsuppi-Blade
Gillium-Demon)

Edited by: ...
Read more : ATAK Knight [Freestyle RP Dead] | Views : 10346 | Replies : 52

Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo, (freestyle RP)

"Isn't there anything you can do, doc?"
Kurisu Jeikobu, better known as Magical Girl Pretty Dandelion, adjusted the sign slightly.
"Sorry, but you've been exhausting yourself for too long and too much. Your body can't take this beating, and healing, and beating, and healing."
She shuffled around the boquets of roses a bit, just to make the most out of them.
"What? You mean I'm burned out? Already?"
She moved around the ...
Read more : Dandelion school of Mahou Shoujo, (freestyle RP) | Views : 21428 | Replies : 119

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank