It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:08 am

News News of Other RPs

Site map of Other RPs » Forum : Other RPs

For all RPs taking place in other settings.

Jiya's Secret (Re-re-re I don't know HOW many times revived)

(OOC: OK... it was Kadina, Greywolf, scyla, and me. I can't provide a summary of EVERYTHING, but we're all charging along to try and find Gamma 8, Kadina's travelling in a pipe, and... I'm very bad at summarizing even small things. Katyana is in lioness form, Sekor is ticked off at Wulfric, Pearl is wearing Greywolf's shirt, Bane has a crush on Hime, Hime is being rude in return, Jackal's angry at 'em, and... um... ...
Read more : Jiya's Secret (Re-re-re I don't know HOW many times revived) | Views : 30507 | Replies : 179

The New Era (an MM: BN Freestyle RPG)

*10 years after the last appearance of Hikari and his PET MegaMan...

Things have changed. Life is easier. Virus amounts are down, and it seems as if there is no one trying to take over the world for once. Navi ghosts, once a threat in many areas, have been removed through the expert actions of the Professional Netbattlers. This same group has suceeded in completely repressing all further virus breakouts so far...

But everything is ...
Read more : The New Era (an MM: BN Freestyle RPG) | Views : 6243 | Replies : 32

Is there such thing as fate?

{OOC: Okay... I'd like to make this blindly obvious fact aware of people. I am new here but I am in no way, shape, or form, new to roleplaying.
If I'm doing something wrong, posting on the wrong board, or whatever... Just tell me. Sensibly, please. I don't get into hissy fits. I just like to write and I whether people read my rp's or not is irrelevent to me.
All I ask is that ...
Read more : Is there such thing as fate? | Views : 2390 | Replies : 8

Children of Shadaloo (Serious Furry-RP, Freestyle)

I bet every one of you is familiar with the term Shadaloo, or Shadoloo, the criminal organization run by Vega, or M.Bison in English versions, we will use M.Bison. This game is basically based off a concept in the old RPG by Whitewolf, more exactly, the Player's Guide, since I never found the rule book. Basically, Shadaloo have developed a technique to enhance human beings with animalistic genetics. They unfortunantly also become monstrous (yeah, right, ...
Read more : Children of Shadaloo (Serious Furry-RP, Freestyle) | Views : 10470 | Replies : 49

MAC: Special Forces

Snowflakes kissed the ground softly as they fell from heaven, dancing in the wind before their graceful step upon the streets and sidewalks, the buildings and cars, the people and animals. The civilians of Nimbus City, Beau of Argovia bundled up in the cold, to fend the frigid night temperatures. Street lights dimly lit the concrete, spotlights illuminating only what is seen fit by their creators. TVs in store windows flash with news of the ...
Read more : MAC: Special Forces | Views : 17960 | Replies : 96

"The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp)

Rules:
-dont spam
-dont use gaera chars, this is set in another world/alternate universe, only new chars.
-if this rp dies it will be end as a fic/story

have fun!
---------------------
"once upon a time in a far away country, was a kingdom named "Nalse", it was ruled by an evil king and an evil queen, they destroyed little towns and other kingdoms just for fun.
In one of those town conquering war,the queen gave ...
Read more : "The tale of the two princesses" (freestyle rp) | Views : 49715 | Replies : 398

A Sell-Sword's Tale [Freestyle – All Welcome]

Dusk. The slanting rays of the setting sun paint the city of Dürngrad with reddish tones and shadows. A lone traveller hikes along the side of the road, a bag on his back and a cloak over his shoulders. The grey woolen cape is pulled around his body, obscuring any clues as to his other attire, save breif glimpses of a finely polished sword hilt and well-greased plate armour. A few strands of jaw-length black ...
Read more : A Sell-Sword's Tale [Freestyle – All Welcome] | Views : 7978 | Replies : 37

future rpg

Ivan karishnakoff stood in an empty broken down parking lot. he pondered. how does a parking lot get broken down? 'it happens.' he mutters to himself. Ivan's fingers grip tightly against his concussion rifle. He was hunting, a dangerouse game, Gorkamorka sepian, or more affectionantly called...orks. 50 bucks a head, not a bad profit. he had four allready in the back of his truck, where Phil waited, making sure no 'vultures' arrived.
Ivan pressed a ...
Read more : future rpg | Views : 2902 | Replies : 11

Urban Vindicators (Freestyle...I think.)

(Ok, this idea's been kicking around my head for a while. While I don't think I can make a story out of it, I thought it might make a fun RPG. I notice a lot of those RP's seem to take place in sword and sorcery esque environments. Well maybe not, but in any case, I thought I'd try something a bit more urban and gritty)

Back Story

Time: The Year 2067. The Future Ain't ...
Read more : Urban Vindicators (Freestyle...I think.) | Views : 1309 | Replies : 1

Emotion's Diverge

The sweat glistened on Edward's exposed forearms as he ripped his axe blade away from the last standing orc's jugular vein. The beast let out a gurgle as it fell to the ground, unable to make the traditional Orc 'last insults'. The blood that land in his face only served to accent his feral grin.

"Dun Celebrate jus' yet boy, these rubbish were jus' the bellos afore the flame!"

His master stood behind him, tall ...
Read more : Emotion's Diverge | Views : 9622 | Replies : 49

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank