It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 am

News News of The Newcomers Forum

Site map of The Newcomers Forum » Forum : The Newcomers Forum

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Aloha.

Since some of you guys have posted over at one of the forums I frequent (TFS), I figured I'd wander over and say hello.

I might not be big on gaming--I've kind of dropped most of the gaming I've been doing--but I will wander in and out of the OOC stuff a lot.

It's a pleasure to meet you all! Image

Read more : Aloha. | Views : 3237 | Replies : 4

Howdy

Howdy! *Not from Texas* XD I'm just introducing myself. You can call me Lenore, Caroline, Caro, or Care. ^^

Read more : Howdy | Views : 3415 | Replies : 5

Hi

Hey I'm hear because I'm interested in GURPS specifically playing in a sci fi game.

Read more : Hi | Views : 2611 | Replies : 3

Hello!

Hi! I joined this forum about a minute ago and I'm quite eager to participate!

My plan right now is to wander around and get a view of the scene before I make a character sheet.
I might see you all again later!

Read more : Hello! | Views : 2181 | Replies : 1

Sup. :O

Sup /rpgworldworld. I'm back now. Or something. Captain tastical told me too. And since he's obviously the boss of me. I am here.

Read more : Sup. :O | Views : 2291 | Replies : 2

Hello

Hello my name is Shannon. I haven't been Rping for awhile and just recently (yesterday) found you guys. You'll have to parden the crappy post because I have a HUGE headache and I can't think straight(or write for that matterImage ). Well anywho, take care everyone.

Read more : Hello | Views : 2572 | Replies : 3

I can't seem to find this information anywhere

Uuh, hiiiya guys.

I've looked for but can't find the information which I seek, and it's realy driving me crackers.
What is PLAID? and why is the PLAID dead?

On another note... Don't you just hate it when poeple use three full stops in place of a comma? I do, and I must try and restrain myself from doing it. You all have permision to shoot me on sight if I do it again.

Read more : I can't seem to find this information anywhere | Views : 5235 | Replies : 13

The Rebellion, for when the Empire is getting you down.

<div style="text-align:center">
Come Join Us

The Galactic Empire reigns supreme over the galaxy. For years, it has quarrelled with truth and justice over thousands of planets. Even now, it has freedom on the run, escaping to the very edges of the Outer Rim.

...But in the absence of freedom, men and women alike have fought back. Heroes are born showing the Empire that the moral values of humanity are not to be trifled with. ...
Read more : The Rebellion, for when the Empire is getting you down. | Views : 3331 | Replies : 4

Been a while

So I hear this place is full of the RPs.

How's that working out for everybody?

Read more : Been a while | Views : 3244 | Replies : 5

Hello

hello the name is brad kanshi as you can see, ive been here for about a week now but i havnt posted alot. just to let you all know im still arround and i cant remember the aim chat name so I'm iming people that are on trying to get it so if someone would please im it to me invite me or post it here that would be a great help.

Thanks,
The new ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 3434 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank