It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:55 pm

News News of The Newcomers Forum

Site map of The Newcomers Forum » Forum : The Newcomers Forum

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Howdy!

I've been looking for a good active fantasy RP for awhile!

Been roleplaying since 2003, and I'm excited to be a member here!
Read more : Howdy! | Views : 5334 | Replies : 3

Another Newcomer

Hi there, I just found this forum by searching for Roleplaying related forums on the Yuku/EZboard search facility. Although I;m an old hand at RPing, pen and paper style, (favourites include AD&D, Runequest and particularly Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay), I've never roleplayed online, and I've never encountered people RPing in a forum either!
SO, what I want to know is:

What gameworlds are you gaming in? If you have your own gameworlds and rules, where are ...
Read more : Another Newcomer | Views : 6956 | Replies : 6

The return of doctor L?

I'd like to think so. See ya'll around the boards.
Read more : The return of doctor L? | Views : 8368 | Replies : 8

Newcomer!

Hello peoples!

I actually discovered this on another site and upon learning this place moved, I clicked a link and found myself here.

After reading some of the things here, I'm very impressed and excited. This place seems advanced and I think it'll be lots of fun.

So's here wishing me luck!
Read more : Newcomer! | Views : 5167 | Replies : 2

Hey all

Hi, I'm an Rper from Lycos Chat (six yearz ago) n Ezboard (last four years), and can't seem to find a good place to roleplay anymore except for Sithlore @ yuku. hoping to find good roleplay here... ^_^
Read more : Hey all | Views : 4430 | Replies : 1

Yay for me!

Hello everybody! I'm very happy I've found this website, even though the method of which I used to find it could perhaps be a bit strange, I hope I'm accepted quite quickly into this universe. My name is Tj, or Teej as I'm more renowned as, and I am a veteran roleplayer.

I, like a great many in my generation, started roleplaying on Neopets. Long story short, I hate grammar errors, plot holes, and little ...
Read more : Yay for me! | Views : 7577 | Replies : 8

Hi. This is SALSAlys 2.0

Howdy. I've been gone for about two years now, but found my way back. Many things have happened. And stuff.
Read more : Hi. This is SALSAlys 2.0 | Views : 10639 | Replies : 15

Just Joined

I just created an account here and decided the best thing to do is say hi.

"HI!!"

So I really don't know what to say about myself. I love to RP (obviously or why would I be here...) I'm from Indianapolis, and I'm a 39 year old mommy. I guess that sums it up well enough. :mrgreen:
Read more : Just Joined | Views : 5619 | Replies : 3

Yo-ness.

Lookit, a new person! Hehe. But seriously, rp is completely and utterly amazing. I wish I could get a job roleplaying... That's be fun.
Read more : Yo-ness. | Views : 5787 | Replies : 4

Hello

hello everyone. was recommened by night to come check this place out and that it was a good place to be ^_^ i like it so far just trying to figure out how to put my character in here.
Read more : Hello | Views : 6107 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank