It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 am

News News of The Newcomers Forum

Site map of The Newcomers Forum » Forum : The Newcomers Forum

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Greetings! ...again

I joined this site something like four years ago, but after a prolonged, deeply traumatic period of internetlessness it slipped off my list of things to come back to until this morning.

I'm more or less completely new to RPing, but it seems interesting and I'd like to try it out.

Also, I suck at introductions, so if there's anything else, ask away.
Read more : Greetings! ...again | Views : 31606 | Replies : 0

Hkeaawh! Ffaewwea.

:iiam:
HELLO I AM CREDEY.
I was a RPer on CoH until it shut down, and in a mad scramble to find a new medium, I clung to Shinigori's leg and ended up here. It's kind of scary here. There's no orange anywhere, it's all blue!
Anyways. I've never quite done forum RP before, it was always in-game and emoting and SUCH THINGS. I am SUPER SPOOKED ...
Read more : Hkeaawh! Ffaewwea. | Views : 6396 | Replies : 1

Hello!

I love RPGs, and I want more of them. That is why I'm here. I've never tried RPing online, but I'm curious to see if I like it, and I'm really excited about the prospect of getting involved with new games and new people.

Also, why is there an adorable bunny with a pancake(?) on its head??? :bunny:
Read more : Hello! | Views : 9983 | Replies : 7

New to RP'in

Hello all,
I am new to RP'ing. Been interested for a while, but we dont have much of that around here. I am really interested in Dark Heresy. I play Warhammer 40k alot at home and at the local GW store. If you have questions about me, I have answers!
Read more : New to RP'in | Views : 5868 | Replies : 3

Hello again

Hi out there. Some of you may remember me. My name is Nikki I used to post on the RPGWW board regularly back in 2003/2004. It's been quite awhile since I've been around. I recently got back into DeviantArt and some of you are still on there. Seeing some of you made me decide to attempt a comeback. I do still have quite a few of you in my IM list. Though I haven't really ...
Read more : Hello again | Views : 7019 | Replies : 6

Howzit

So, hi. I'm a teenager from South Africa, although far from your typical teenager. I'm an avid reader, especially of Terry Pratchett, and am currently writing a book which is slowly creeping towards publication - should be sent to the publishers by the end of the year, at least.

I started roleplaying at a little-known site called Fantasy World Creations, but that stagnated due to the site's current regular population of two or three. I ...
Read more : Howzit | Views : 11124 | Replies : 16

Har There.

Hi, I'm Petra. It isn't my real name -- just a name I've kept since high school German.
I've been role playing on and off for several years. There was a recent attempt to getting a D&D group started in my area but after buying the required dice the leader decided: "No. We're not going to and now I've lost my books so NYAH." (I've still haven't forgiven him for that.
Read more : Har There. | Views : 6306 | Replies : 5

New to RPG

Hi,

I wanted to introduced myself: so basically my experience with role playing games is almost zero. I never had the opportunity before, but a couple of months ago there was advertisement of a local group looking for people. At the end, nothing came out of there and the group wasn't successful. Hobbies? SF, fantasy, Horror books+comics+films
So I guess, it will be easier for me to do it by post in a forum like ...
Read more : New to RPG | Views : 6404 | Replies : 5

One More Convert

Hey. I'm Kyne, I'm new, I'm from Hidden Realms.

Blame Kai.

I've been RPing since I was fifteen or so, which by now is shockingly half a decade ago, and I'm look forwards to seeing what you guys do here. Most of my experience is play by post forum freeform, DnD, GURPS, WoD, and various other tabletop homebrews as well as the usual computer game action. Other than that, hello and I look forwards to ...
Read more : One More Convert | Views : 6564 | Replies : 4

I have not been here in so long.

Hey everyone. I've been busy with real life and other forums, and a job. But I'm back now, and wondering what all I've missed RP wise.

Damn, how am I going to explain the absence of 20-odd characters? (Or is that 20 "odd characters"?)

Anyways, I should be hanging out in the chat now that I know it's still alive.
Read more : I have not been here in so long. | Views : 5265 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank