It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:25 am

News News of The Newcomers Forum

Site map of The Newcomers Forum » Forum : The Newcomers Forum

A haven of general sanity and simplicity--this is the place for all ye new posters, chatters, and RPers to post your introductions, questions, and general whatnot. Come in and break the ice!

Oh, hello

I am Fligothan Tibberkal, dreaded son of Nargustal Tibberkal, Celestial Knight of the Winged Drake Blade Of the High Avatar of Shnrak If'nigul , blood child of King Mardis of the Wind Kingdom of Sime, land that dwells the skies upon the Chain of Darkness and Legacy, anchored for an era untold to the Land of the Dwindling Crystal Watercrest.

My blade is Songlia, the White Wind of Hope that I strategically acquired whilst traversing ...
Read more : Oh, hello | Views : 5976 | Replies : 4

I AM NEWCOMER!

Totally new here.

And Mechanisto certainly didn't forget his password and make a new account rather than deal with the percieved embarrasment of having to beg for help from an admin.

Or maybe he did, but if so, I wouldn't know. Because I am not Mechanisto.

Nope, nope, nope.

So how's everybody been since I... wasn't... here... last time?

Dangit... :(
Read more : I AM NEWCOMER! | Views : 8186 | Replies : 9

And now, for something completely different.

So, here I am.

I'm an old hand at RP, but new to this forum. I'm going to be in lurk mode for a bit, just getting the feel of the place, but I'll be in headfirst before too long.
Read more : And now, for something completely different. | Views : 7154 | Replies : 6

*peeks head in* ...Hiya!

Hi, hello, how are you. I found this place linked to the Rpgworldcomic website and it caught my attention, and so, through the combined usage of both my mouse and the link button, here I am. ^.^

I'm kinda nervous about being here because I've never been a part of an online RP this large before (so much information @_@), but hopefully I'll be able to pick it all up quickly.

Umm...some basic personal info: ...
Read more : *peeks head in* ...Hiya! | Views : 6937 | Replies : 6

Hello

There's something soothing about this blue and other blue background.

But I guess that's not allowed to be the main reason for this, right?

So, hello! I've tried roleplaying before, with moderate to no success. I was in a group that dissolved due to scheduling nightmares, and while it was active, I often was unsure what to do or say.

Not the best recommendation right? Well, I hope that I can change that.
Well, I ...
Read more : Hello | Views : 6911 | Replies : 6

*head in hands* I need help!!

*cries with frustration* Can someone please point me towards a rp information thread? I found a link for one, but it was broken. I don't understand the roleplays here at all, I mean I'm no stranger to literate third-person roleplays but people keep making references to stuff I've never heard of; it's like everyone here speaks a different language. I'm so confused...
Read more : *head in hands* I need help!! | Views : 7675 | Replies : 7

Yo I'm Vampirekitsune

Hey! I'm a newbie! and I'm ready to RP thanks to Saz see ya later!
Read more : Yo I'm Vampirekitsune | Views : 5851 | Replies : 4

Hello my name username is Saz...

...And I am an alcoholic!

No. But hey guys, how's it going? I guess I came on a good day to pick up chicks here at this.. Fantasy dating site? I think it is? Yeah.
So uhh.. Who lives in Antarctica by me? I'd like to meet and possibly date one or some of you.

(APRIL FOOLS)

No, really though. I'm glad to be here. It's been a while since I've been to a thriving ...
Read more : Hello my name username is Saz... | Views : 7158 | Replies : 6

HALLO (requisite introduction post!)

:kirteach: Hi, and welcome to RPGWW! New here? Congrats, you're in the right forum! Feel free to make an introductory post telling us a little about yourself (no personal details necessary) and what brings you to our community.

So! RPGWW is an online roleplaying community. If you're interested in putting forth the moderate effort and commitment involved, you're welcome here! It doesn't ...
Read more : HALLO (requisite introduction post!) | Views : 5175 | Replies : 0

Random tumblings

I am quite confused myself. How is this forum still going as it has been years since I saw last update of the comic. And is this even the right forum? Since my other sources say it'd be TheKidsarentAlright forums instead.. o_o

Well.. I'll just register both and see what happens. I probably won't have much time to post around. ^^
Read more : Random tumblings | Views : 8332 | Replies : 9

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank