It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:30 am

News News of Creations

Site map of Creations » Forum : Creations

Deeum Fanart Sketches and Justin

Art to add to the fanart pages.

Read more : Deeum Fanart Sketches and Justin | Views : 4777 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Fanart and Miscellaneous

What the hell, Bes?

Right! So, I IMed lots of different people with a fairly strange set of questions! And now that Dreamhost is back up, I will post the results of that!

It's in the style of a galaxy in the game Space Empires 5, because I've been more or less glued to my computer playying it for the past few days. Basically, a little white star marker notes an empty system, and a colored marker is ...
Read more : What the hell, Bes? | Views : 11192 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Fanart and Miscellaneous

Wow its been a long time

It has been a long time since I have posted any art here

so here is some stupid random fanart for your enjoyment

http://bunnygirle26.deviantart.com/art/ ... 4-78793108
Read more : Wow its been a long time | Views : 5732 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Fanart and Miscellaneous

Wooo! Oekaki! YEAH!

So I finally got my ass out of the wagon and did a little drawing.

Unfortunantly DMSCVs oekaki kinda errored on me and I couldn't save it, but I DID get a screenshot of it!

Kinda okay, though very stressed. I was going to go to bed after finishing it... and that was forty minutes ago. :p

Oh, and I did this as well, 's in my avvie:

Read more : Wooo! Oekaki! YEAH! | Views : 6043 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Fanart and Miscellaneous

Gamecube necklace

I don't normally post my jewelery up here, because it has little to do with RPGWW or generally-held RPGWW interests...

But we all like to game, right?

Tangentially-related artwork, ahoy!

Image <-- click zee thumbnail
Read more : Gamecube necklace | Views : 9508 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Fanart and Miscellaneous

My Geology final paper: Kami no Kage Niwa

It sucks but I got a perfect grade.

“Kami no Kage niwa...”
In the Shadow of a God

By: Amanda Troutman
Dedicated to:
Geology 110-002, 8 March 2006
And
My Loving Mother, Mollie

Anticipated Grade: 10

The phone rang at 5:30am at Yamanaka Ryuuma’s bedside. He rolled over and tried to ignore it. It was strange to a get a call this early unless it was an emergency but Ryuuma was never convinced that anything ...
Read more : My Geology final paper: Kami no Kage Niwa | Views : 4354 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Fanfiction and Other Writings

End of Chaos (Slow connections be carful)

Well, this has been in the works for a long, long while (And still not finished). I'll let Idran explain the details of it, but for now I'll give you the jist:

I was commissioned for a rather.. LARGE project earlier this year and started on it as soon as I was able. So far this is what was done:

HUGE IMAGES ARE HUEG.
Read more : End of Chaos (Slow connections be carful) | Views : 5974 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Fanart and Miscellaneous

A Fun Holiday Project

Oh hay guys.
So, I was sitting here thinking whilist listening to some festive holiday toons and doodling around, an idea came to me. What would be fun for everyone to partake in AND to enjoy some holiday cheer? WEELL. I have this idea and I want you guys to help me out.

It's fairly simple!
-Take one of the following templates i've made and put one of your characters inside. (Or other's if you ...
Read more : A Fun Holiday Project | Views : 7846 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Fanart and Miscellaneous

For any knitters....

http://funknitsforkids.com/files/60194- ... _Scarf.pdf

It's a child's pattern but who here would be deterred from wearing a fire breathing dragon. With some effort and talent, a beefy arm could be added.
Read more : For any knitters.... | Views : 4069 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Fanart and Miscellaneous

Contemplations of a Pervert (MAC fic)

Decisions…decisions…

It’s kind of funny, you know. I may be the only one contemplating what to choose off of this shelf here; not for lack of money, given that I just got my pay, but instead what suits my tastes. In fact, I bet most of the people who come here have only a very general idea insofar as what they want, and randomly pick the first thing that comes to mind. Of course, people ...
Read more : Contemplations of a Pervert (MAC fic) | Views : 3944 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Fanfiction and Other Writings

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank