It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 pm

News News of Misc

Site map of Misc » Forum : Misc

PSN and Financial Information

Lunk

So, while I can't be certain that the information is 100% accurate, I've gone ahead and had my current card canceled and ordered a replacement. If you've used the Playstation Network to buy anything, they retain your card information and you should probably at least consider replacing your card too. At the very least keep an eye on it.
Read more : PSN and Financial Information | Views : 6693 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Discussion Forum

So yeah Florida

Hey guys.

Just very recently I found myself the recipient of a surprisingly large severence bonus, and I pretty much went "YAY! I can visit my girlfriend in Florida!"

However, some quick calculations later showed that I'd be paying about... 1600 dollars for the hotel and the ticket there. I was planning on staying for about two weeks.

Now, I can afford this, but it'd be a huge dent in my budget and I would ...
Read more : So yeah Florida | Views : 7153 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Discussion Forum

The misadventures of J. Bondoof (mild Black/White spoilers)

Tuesday Evening
Autumn

Dear Journal:

So. Now I have a bidoof.

My friend, Bunny♪, gave it to me. She was really excited. She said that she wanted to give me a pokemon that best represented the Sinnoh region, and she decided that the "ubiquitous bippa" is that pokemon. She told me she traveled to Futaba to get it, which is apparently really far from where she lives in Kissaki.

So, what happens when a ...
Read more : The misadventures of J. Bondoof (mild Black/White spoilers) | Views : 9140 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Insomnia!

AAAAAAGH.
Read more : Insomnia! | Views : 7145 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)

For people who were thinking about maybe checking this out, I definitely recommend it for the script alone. The translation is beautiful, and it sounds medieval without being like THOU ART and stuff. I'd even go as far as to say it develops a unique voice for itself. The story has also been expanded from the original 16-bit game, all the cut parts were re-added in, so the story is very fleshed-out, and the characters ...
Read more : Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP) | Views : 10304 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

*pokes section again with stick*

DUDE I TOTALLY THINK THAT THE CHICAGO BEARS COULD TOTALLY KICK THE EWOKS' ASSES I MEAN THEY HAVE BASEBALL BATS RIGHT? SO THEY CAN JUST SMACK THOSE LITTLE JERKS OUT OF THEIR TREE HUTS AND GO TO TOWN BEFORE THE WHOLE PLANET BLOWS UP UNDER THEM OMG DUDE GO BEARS
Read more : *pokes section again with stick* | Views : 7620 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Current Music OCD

Yup, not dead. =O

Anyways!
So, I have this tendency to replay the hell out of individual songs.
Usually when it's a new song I've recently stumbled upon.
Today's lucky winner is a song by Pink - "Raise your Glass"
I think I'm on listen #10 right now. =x

Anyone else find themselves doing this recently with some choice music?
Read more : Current Music OCD | Views : 10634 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

I miss this place.

So I've never been very active on this forum for the length of my stay here and it's no secret. But I found my forum-fingers, if you wanna call it that, recently in life and have been RPing at various places to varying levels of enjoyment, and I just gotta say...

... Man, I took you guys for granted. I'm in that wild wild world of the internet now and sampling the writing of other ...
Read more : I miss this place. | Views : 59658 | Replies : 41 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

*pokes the board with a stick*

So anything new and exciting happen lately?? anyone???

o_o
Read more : *pokes the board with a stick* | Views : 10356 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

*wakes up* o_o

whoa... I'm back at my old stomping grounds. >.>;;; Uhhh... how's everyone???
Read more : *wakes up* o_o | Views : 11853 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank