It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 pm

News News of Misc

Site map of Misc » Forum : Misc

posting on an empty board like

Read more : posting on an empty board like | Views : 26219 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Does anyone else play FF14?

Just wondering! If so, it'd be nice to have some more friends to run stuff with. In recent content, the amount of FF5 and FF6 enemies/music/throwbacks is through the roof. Never thought I'd ever see a 3D version of a Gala Cat or a Mag Roader.
Read more : Does anyone else play FF14? | Views : 26872 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

VISUALSHOCK! SPEEDSHOCK! SOUNDSHOCK!

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!
Read more : VISUALSHOCK! SPEEDSHOCK! SOUNDSHOCK! | Views : 31619 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

I passed my defense!

Just realized I never said so here; this Wednesday I passed my doctoral defense. Finally finished. :D
Read more : I passed my defense! | Views : 28463 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Sad Face

I dunno when it happened so it could've been months or years ago, but... The wiki is down.

Sad Face.
Read more : Sad Face | Views : 28498 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Wii U screenshot experiment

Oh hey, I figured out how to post screenshots from my Wii U to places other than Miiverse!

Nobody cares, but this has been a fun little expreriment for me.

WiiU_screenshot_TV_0119A.jpg
Read more : Wii U screenshot experiment | Views : 19916 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Super Nostalgia

Hey folks. Guess who's still alive? This guy. How's everybody doing!? It's been ages!

One of my coworkers this morning pointed out how frequently I use the word "Indeed" while talking to them, and a wave of nostalgia hit me. Figured I'd swing by and check in!
Read more : Super Nostalgia | Views : 10960 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

The Walking Feels

So I found a gif that accurately portrays the sensation of finally finishing Telltale's Walking Dead game series. Or as Shini has called it, "The Walking Feels."

Spoiler:

Have any of the rest of you played this thing?
Read more : The Walking Feels | Views : 8089 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Pax East - 2013

Firstly: It saddens me that the most recent posts are me talking about livejournal, and my post last year about this same thing. Time has marched on it seems. =/

Secondly: Registration is open as of today for PaxEast 2013, March 22-24th.

Got myself and my sibling three day passes, but may/may not go all three days depending on what's going on.
Read more : Pax East - 2013 | Views : 18502 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Discussion Forum

Things.

Read more : Things. | Views : 8156 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank