It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 pm

News News of Misc

Site map of Misc » Forum : Misc

Making ANOTHER yearly thread of 2012 and eggs!

what the hell you guys

seriously

i'm gonna keep doing this every august from now on
Read more : Making ANOTHER yearly thread of 2012 and eggs! | Views : 10720 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

HOLY SH#$, TEN YEARS

Was posting something earlier and just realized:

Can't believe it's been that long.
Read more : HOLY SH#$, TEN YEARS | Views : 9211 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Livejournal

So, just on the off chance anyone still uses livejournal, I dediced to delete mine today. (ebilfff)

For awhile now, I've just had it set to 'friends only'
Awhile back, I also tried to weed out some of the more extreme "I HAET MY LIFE ;_;" stuff I posted.
But after skimming it over a few times, I just don't like the idea of it being out there.

Not all of it was bad, though. ...
Read more : Livejournal | Views : 7000 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Discussion Forum

XENOBLADE

Read more : XENOBLADE | Views : 15437 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Who is gonna get Diablo 3?

I probably will.
Read more : Who is gonna get Diablo 3? | Views : 11554 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Merry Christmas 2011

And a Happy New Year!
Read more : Merry Christmas 2011 | Views : 10436 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Pax East - 2012 (OLD!)

On the off chance anyone else happens to be going (and still bothers to read the forums =x)
My brother and I just registered for passes on Saturday, so hopefully we will make it for this one.
Read more : Pax East - 2012 (OLD!) | Views : 9320 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Discussion Forum

Being a teacher rocks - By Christian, age 25

Hello.
I have worked full-time for a month today.

I have at times been stressed, angry and confused. But I have never once doubted my career choice.

It feels unreal though, so I try not to think too much about how I'm basically in charge of making sure that the kids learn something.

<3
Read more : Being a teacher rocks - By Christian, age 25 | Views : 9643 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Making my yearly thread

sup
Read more : Making my yearly thread | Views : 17439 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

So, about that Wii U...

My images can only be up to 800 pixels high. :[

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/56 ... awiiu.jpg/

Joke stolen from F@anb0y$, yes. :nyoron:
Read more : So, about that Wii U... | Views : 11022 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank