It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:24 pm

News News of Misc

Site map of Misc » Forum : Misc

PAX East 2011: Games

I want to know the game plan. That is, specifically, what the plan is concerning games. I imagine we should work out who will bring what systems, peripherals, and games. DISCUSS.

I put forward that New Super Mario Bros. Wii is a must. I hope that there are others interested in some 4P co-op/competitive Mario? Also, I'm willing to bring some games from my collection for anyone who wants to try out a game they've ...
Read more : PAX East 2011: Games | Views : 31866 | Replies : 30 | Forum : Discussion Forum

This shit is entirely out of hand.

You damn well know what I'm talking about.
Read more : This shit is entirely out of hand. | Views : 9742 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

PAX East

I'm so there. Who else is in?
Read more : PAX East | Views : 60802 | Replies : 56 | Forum : Discussion Forum

Fable II

Can someone please explain to me what is new, amazing and wonderful about this game?

Because right now I'm chopping wood like a maniac, in between killing people who block my view or try to sexually harass me, and paying off the guard with pocket money.

And that is not even fun.
Read more : Fable II | Views : 9420 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Shameless self-promotion (Teaching Blog)

Hello folks.

I have been retelling, to some of you, my wonderful adventures of being a student-teacher anomality, and since I think many of my awesome encounters might be an interesting waste of time read, I figured I should drop a link to a blog I started recently.

http://crystalizedcoke.blogspot.com/

I've checked fairly thoroughly the national laws of School confidentiality, and while you may be able to find out what ...
Read more : Shameless self-promotion (Teaching Blog) | Views : 8272 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Discussion Forum

HomeStuck - I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE >:

So, there I am, minding my own business seething in jealousy over the awesome artists at the MS Paint Adventures forums (home of Problem Sleuth and HomeStuck), when I come across some fan art of two characters, Jade and Sollux.

Something about the art style looks very, VERY familiar.

...and then I actually look at the user name and icon of said artist:

http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?31993-MSPA-Fan-Art-20-Never-Stop-Drawing&p=4143908#post4143908

YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO, MA'AM. >=(
(and holy crap ...
Read more : HomeStuck - I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE >: | Views : 14752 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

"I'd like to see your bra in my discard pile..."

All Hail Our New Nerd Queen

Linked solely for the terrible puns in the comments.
Read more : "I'd like to see your bra in my discard pile..." | Views : 8075 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

What do we know about our home

Hey guys. Just posting this up for something beautiful and interesting to watch, no debate intended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU
Read more : What do we know about our home | Views : 5985 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Discussion Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank