It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:31 am

News News of Misc

Site map of Misc » Forum : Misc

Planetside: MMOFPS Beta

As some of you know, I recently received the Planetside beta in the mail, and I spent some time playing it this morning after hang-ups through the week made it kind of difficult to get any real experimentation done.

When I first logged in, I had to download patches for 9 hours. That kind of arrested my ability to play the first night--then again, with a beta, I expected things like that. I tried it ...
Read more : Planetside: MMOFPS Beta | Views : 5238 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Discussion Forum

strange RPGWW dreams

As a side note, please only post dreams relating to RPGWW here. *points to thread titles*

<blockquote style="padding-left:0.5em; margin-left:0; margin-right:0; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; border-left:solid 4">OMG Archmage (3:10:05 PM): o_O I had the most bizarre dream last night, and when I say that, it actually made logical sense and was structured, but was just...odd.
OMG Archmage (3:10:31 PM): Dia and Mike were both in it. o_O
pd Rydia (3:10:38 PM): o_o
Read more : strange RPGWW dreams | Views : 10128 | Replies : 39 | Forum : Discussion Forum

:(

No one person so far in this forum likes me Image <p>I am the last of my kind and I wont let anyting get in the way of my vengance!!</p>Edited by: at: 3/14/03 12:48:05 am
Read more : :( | Views : 16312 | Replies : 42 | Forum : Discussion Forum

This RPer's GOIN' TO COLLEGE!

Yes, that's right. Today, I recieved my first college application acceptance letter. I am now eligible to enroll at McDaniel College, formerly known as Western Maryland College. Along with that, I recieved a 4-year, $18,500 scholarship.

This has to be one of the happiest days of my life... Image <p>
Dragons own you. Don't even waste your time trying to argue.

And now, my quote of the whenever: "It's NERV or NOTHIN'!!!!" - Me, on ...
Read more : This RPer's GOIN' TO COLLEGE! | Views : 4126 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Discussion Forum

Make Your Own Mii!

I don't know how interested you guys are in the Nintendo Wii, but you can make your own Mii on Joystiq. You can't upload them to your Wii, but you can Printscreen them and save them for fun.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/02/roll-your-own-mii-pre-wii

Here's the one I made (it looks kinda like me):

This one's just from fooling around:

Read more : Make Your Own Mii! | Views : 6576 | Replies : 16 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Is Yalogank back

We'll find out...

Looks like a yes!
Read more : Is Yalogank back | Views : 11788 | Replies : 78 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

COMIC

yes/no
Read more : COMIC | Views : 2298 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

this hyar forum...

...what I like about it!

Starting with item 1:

Do you see those things? They have a reasonable size limit! No 60x60 pixels for us! No longer for us to exploit the ezcode by adding height and width specifications in our avatar URLs! And just think--no need to ever explain that process to anyone ever again. (You add the thing, to the thing...no, the other thing...y'see, ezboard calls avatars something else...and the ...
Read more : this hyar forum... | Views : 2825 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

HAY GUYZ

It's a thread!

Post something, so the obvious question can be asked!
Read more : HAY GUYZ | Views : 20009 | Replies : 154 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Hey wait

huh
Read more : Hey wait | Views : 4103 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank