It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 pm

News News of RP

Site map of RP » Forum : RP

Rogue Trader - Greed is Eternal

It has been some three years since Rajender Hakon took control of his family's warrant of trade, triumphing over his siblings in pitched and bloody battle. The family's fortunes have yet to recover from this wasteful conflict, and though Rajender commands a fine ship and a loyal crew, it will be a long time before his dynasty regains its former prominence. If it does at all. For now, a new generation of explorers stands poised ...
Read more : Rogue Trader - Greed is Eternal | Views : 115679 | Replies : 311 | Forum : Other RPs

Rogue Trader - A Warhammer 40K RP

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. Mighty warships ply the stars, bringing death to the myriad enemies of mankind. Vast armies, made up of men from a billion worlds struggle to hold back the legions of the alien the traitor and the daemon. Yet for every world engulfed by war, there are many which are at peace. The Imperium of Man spans the galaxy, encompassing worlds of sprawling cities, ...
Read more : Rogue Trader - A Warhammer 40K RP | Views : 25616 | Replies : 45 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

All in a Day's Work - D&D 3.5 Forum RP - OOC

The Planes. A person could spend his life travelling them, and when he died there would still be so much left to explore. Chances are the place he once started from doesn't exist anymore, or has changed into something completely different.

Such is the nature of the Planes, shifting, changing, bubbling with the creative energy of the Universe, the raw material from which the worlds you and I live in are made.

But there are ...
Read more : All in a Day's Work - D&D 3.5 Forum RP - OOC | Views : 4739 | Replies : 1 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

People who stay in touch with Myrnal

(Or rather players thereof)

Things are going on that y'all would likely take note of. I'd like to catch people over IM at some point to give character-specific updates.

I'm thinking that the main people who might have actually kept up with her were Stephen and Daniel Hyral, the king, Hakaril, Ardam, and Damien. But it's late/early, and I might be forgetting people. So, yeah. I need to talk to people.
Read more : People who stay in touch with Myrnal | Views : 4884 | Replies : 3 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Death to the Divine (Semi-Closed Scion RP)

The wind howled through the back alleys of Los Angeles, the sky dark with storm clouds. Although it wasn't raining, the distant sound of rumbling prophecied a rather intense storm about to hit. Slowly, water began to pitter-patter down from the heavens, slowly drizzling. This storm, though, would turn out to be a big one. Seers and soothsayers from every pantheon suddenly and violently lost sight of the future. Rumblings through the Otherworld about this ...
Read more : Death to the Divine (Semi-Closed Scion RP) | Views : 49741 | Replies : 121 | Forum : Other RPs

Excel spreadsheet for Philsys

J4deninj44: Man.... *fall over* made a handy dandy excel sheet for philsys
J4deninj44: Cutting down all the fucking math I had to do....
MajorGeneralTso: That's not a bad move... You should throw up your genius level idea onto the forum. Others may enjoy it!
J4deninj44: o.o
J4deninj44: !
J4deninj44: You are a smart man, Mr. Wong.
MajorGeneralTso: I do my best. Thank you, Ms. Troutman

Go Here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... Ga0E&hl=en
Read more : Excel spreadsheet for Philsys | Views : 5603 | Replies : 4 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Valkise

Ok, so, I haven't come up with any compelling plots or stories for Valkise since taking over for him, and I'm still racking my brains for stuff to do with the Naga and Baron. I also feel, in retrospect, that taking Valkise and then essentially tossing out all of LMB's established personality and mythos stuff for him might have been inappropriate. Whatever the case, does anyone want him? He's officially up for grabs.

(This means ...
Read more : Valkise | Views : 7498 | Replies : 12 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Dark Heresy - Only in Death does Duty End

Hive Sibellus.

The largest, and oldest, city on the planet Scintilla, crown of the Calixis Sector and home to, amongst others, the Sector Governor Marius Hax. It is a city of extremes, where life is cheap and death more so and where for the right price, anything can be bought or sold. From the glorious Spires where the rich spend their lives oblivious to the squalor of those below them to the teeming underhive, rife ...
Read more : Dark Heresy - Only in Death does Duty End | Views : 45376 | Replies : 82 | Forum : Other RPs

Dark Heresy - Only in Death does Duty End

It is a galaxy in war. At every side the vile Xenos throw themselves relentlessly against the Bulwark of Humanity, chipping away at its defenses all the while the corruptive influence of Chaos claws at it from within, targetting the weak of spirit to serve as their unconditional tools towards the end of the Imperium of Man. Traitors, shunning the blessing light of the Emperor strike free from their imagined oppressor, claiming independance from the ...
Read more : Dark Heresy - Only in Death does Duty End | Views : 10759 | Replies : 18 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Death to the Divine (Scion RP)

Susie's sides burned, but she had to keep running. She called out to her father to help her, but he could do nothing to save her now. She felt more than saw a shadow fly over her, and she quickly ducked into a side alley, hoping to lose him in the twisting passageways of Louisiana's side streets. Since the passing of Hurrican Katrina, there were a lot of passages that were blocked off, but she ...
Read more : Death to the Divine (Scion RP) | Views : 14237 | Replies : 28 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank