It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:15 am

News News of RP

Site map of RP » Forum : RP

Aftermath

Okay, my attempt at an RP. Uses the same world and time zone as another RP I started, but a different starting place and story.

Character creation is freeform, with no rule systems. For rules on magic, see below.

Time: The beginning of the Broken Age, just after the Sundering and the end of the God Wars.

Technology: Medieval

History:

The land of Tarmilain was created long ago by the ...
Read more : Aftermath | Views : 9789 | Replies : 16 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Sky Sailors: open question

Hey everyone!

For those who participated in the Sky Sailors RP waaaay back when, I have a couple questions.

Was anything ever resolved with it? World building, storylines, whatever?

Also: how much objection would anyone (especially Jak) have if I started a game in that setting for a different group? I liked the world setting, and would probably feature cameos/NPCs of the original board group.
Read more : Sky Sailors: open question | Views : 5954 | Replies : 5 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Child's Play: NEXT Database

Seperate thread so that people don't get spoiler'd on the other team's going's-on. Database updates will be posted in this thread, starting with Exey.

Name: Exey (Last name unknown)
Serial: 01000101010110000100010101011001.exe (Error detected)
DoB/Age: Unknown.
Place of Birth: Zonii, Southern Wastelands.
Archtype: Berserker
Class: Frenzy.
Strengths: Extreme physical strength, can easily do the work of multiple Wunderkind.
Weaknesses: SEVERELY MENTALLY UNSTABLE. HANDLE WITH EXTREME CAUTION. Loves cats.
Read more : Child's Play: NEXT Database | Views : 6210 | Replies : 6 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Crusade (Invite)

To think, I assumed it was just some isolated street brawl, Joachim mused.

They'd never seen him coming, too caught up in watching for armed Nekojin to worry about some passing tourist. Joachim didn't think that the poor frightened servants had seen him, either. What was he supposed to do, just walk by? He'd tried to break up the fight, but it had escalated and... well, and then there were more people leaping into the ...
Read more : Crusade (Invite) | Views : 35605 | Replies : 65 | Forum : Gaera Main RPs

Crusade: Recruitment/OOC

So! Gaeran RP, on the board, probably Philsys. Level 3 characters, or something, but not necessarily. If you've got a level 1 or 5 character that you feel a burning need to play, we can make it work. I only want to GM this in the sense that I have an idea for a plot in a very general sense. If other people have subplots or sideplots or NPCs to add, they should totally feel ...
Read more : Crusade: Recruitment/OOC | Views : 20620 | Replies : 33 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Child's Play: The NEXT Initiative

Mission: 01- The NEXT Initiative
June 16th, 3756
10:00 AM

For the newest children in D-52's Project Bluesky, it has been a very strange day. First, the 'power' in their systems went out, plunging them into darkness for the better part of two hours. Then, as the power came back on, a very strange sense of vertigo, as they received notification as their room files were being uploaded into the main server.
Finally, ...
Read more : Child's Play: The NEXT Initiative | Views : 116193 | Replies : 339 | Forum : Other RPs

Supervillainy, Inc.

Prelude:

Daily tabloid headline:
FLASHER VS. STREAKER: THE NAKED SHOWDOWN!

Recently, the Flasher went toe-to-toe with the Streaker. Both are high-speed vigilantes who fight crime in their birthday suits, though the Streaker only appeared on the scene last week. The Flasher has been quoted saying "I wouldn't mind him stealing my costume so much if he were a WOMAN, but seriously dude! That's MY schtick!"....

Daily news headline:
MIGHTY MISS PREVENTS SUN'S EXPLOSION (AGAIN)
Dr. ...
Read more : Supervillainy, Inc. | Views : 36688 | Replies : 82 | Forum : Other RPs

ATymisonn Affair

The cold air burned his lungs but Kodi kept running. It was the amount of running and the lack of food that gave Kodi is long, lean look. He lithely hoped over stacked crates or climbed them with no lack of agility, he slid and dipped around other less scalable obstacles and never once did he look back. His best friend Ship commented that his best trait was that he never looked back on the ...
Read more : ATymisonn Affair | Views : 19091 | Replies : 32 | Forum : Gaera Main RPs

Supervillainy, Inc.

Now a very belated continuation of a thread from this summer. I finally pulled my act together enough to figure out where I'm going with this.

In a nutshell: Punchclock supervillains.

In more detail: Superpowers are cropping up in general populace, and individuals with these powers are required to register themselves with the government. There are a few well-paying jobs out there... but they are few and far between. For the superpowered individual who does ...
Read more : Supervillainy, Inc. | Views : 14270 | Replies : 29 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

OOC International/Intercontinental RP?

Ok, so, Baron has been in stasis for too long, sitting idle with a power vacuum at the head of it's government. I'm working out what kind of government it should be trying to form for itself right now, but that doesn't really add much to the setting if I start and finish work on it alone. An edit to the Wiki page for Baron that might not even be noticed by a lot of ...
Read more : OOC International/Intercontinental RP? | Views : 4948 | Replies : 3 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank