It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:58 am

News News of RP

Site map of RP » Forum : RP

Drinks With Friends (Invite)

It was a cold and crisp day in Doma City. The cold air swirled through the town, seeping through even the securest of doors. The Black Fox Bar and Inn was no different, an inviting, orange-hued atmosphere belying the drafty nature of the building. Its patrons, hearty, hardened men, salt of Gaera types, sat about near warm fireplaces, downing lager and speaking of the day's events.

And then there was Layne Cooper.

Layne entered the ...
Read more : Drinks With Friends (Invite) | Views : 16711 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Gaera Main RPs

For Bucephalus!

Mission: 1- Crimes and Misdemeanors
December 10th, 3756
12:20 PM.

Winter in the Empire. Bucephalus is blanketed in a think blanket, with more falling. The snowy season- Cold and messy. Cars slog through the streets, sheltering occupants from the snow. Those who don't want to deal with big city traffic walk on the sidewalks- Though that can be just as bad; the tall buildings create a wind tunnel through through ...
Read more : For Bucephalus! | Views : 78540 | Replies : 217 | Forum : Other RPs

White Machine OOC [In Progress]

A Psychedelic Journey Through the Omniverse at Infinite Velocity

#Setting Primer, The Basics: For eons your world has existed with the spun in a cycle known as day and night. The sky of the daytime was one of gleaming white light, dotted by specks of black. The night was a scintillating haze of color, moving in patterns both unpredictable and aesthetically harmonious. This cycle was unbroken as all possible glories in the world were ...
Read more : White Machine OOC [In Progress] | Views : 29272 | Replies : 44 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Freestyle RP idea. Maybe. (Spinoff?)

I HAVE TALKED TO SOME PEOPLE ON AIM. They might know what this is about.

Basically, I really, really enjoy the setting of Krynus. For people unaware, that's where the Child's Play games are taking place. The setting is basically...Modern day + A few levels of tech. Anyway, my idea.

Krynus is split into two land masses; the Northern Continent and the Southern Wastes. The West side of the Northern Continent is all entirely held ...
Read more : Freestyle RP idea. Maybe. (Spinoff?) | Views : 7796 | Replies : 10 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Changeling - Season's Greeting

Normality.

It's been nearly days since you crossed the hedge, bloodied and torn, pale-faced and sick. You left behind the world you've known for too many years, the horrifying place of constant change, uncertainty for the world you left behind. You are back in the place where roads won't lead you astray unless you pay their tolls, or where streetlights flicker because of a bad lamp, and not because the fire spirit caught inside is ...
Read more : Changeling - Season's Greeting | Views : 87130 | Replies : 255 | Forum : Other RPs

Changeling - The Lost - Seasons' Greeting

Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park,over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire,
I do wander every where,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green,
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours,
In those freckles live their savours.
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every ...
Read more : Changeling - The Lost - Seasons' Greeting | Views : 16243 | Replies : 28 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Note to the RP forum, or- Your dark lord commands!

As I just noticed, Idran has not yet found a way to disable sigs like we had in the old forum. So please, for the sake of making the reading of such things flow better (And for the people who just have big sigs that really disrupt things, looking at you Chuckles), please click off the "Show Signature" thingy below when you post. Don't make me have to go through and do it all for ...
Read more : Note to the RP forum, or- Your dark lord commands! | Views : 8179 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Other RPs

Dark Heresy -- Purge the Xenos

(And off we go!)

As I stated in the OOC thread, the plucky Acolytes have been staying at Inquisitor Herlok's island manse on the ocean planet of Spectoris waiting for the last member of the cell (Huw) to arrive. The island is located about an hour's travel by hoverboat from the planet's Imperial habitat. The artificial island is roughly circular, about 2 kloms in diameter. The "beach" is covered with sand, rocks, and various imported ...
Read more : Dark Heresy -- Purge the Xenos | Views : 183936 | Replies : 906 | Forum : Other RPs

Dark Heresy -- Purge the Xenos

Initial post -- waiting on players to show up.
Read more : Dark Heresy -- Purge the Xenos | Views : 117319 | Replies : 276 | Forum : OOC RP Discussion

Child's Play: Playground (CI thread)

July 20th,
The Database: Storefront.

As the Wunderkind return home and are transferred back into their digital world for the time being, while their bodies are repaired and diagnostics are run, they get a server message:

The Storefront is open for business.

Now they can spend their credits on personal items for their rooms, and clothes to wear over their uniforms- In the digital world, at least.

As they make their way towards the big ...
Read more : Child's Play: Playground (CI thread) | Views : 13165 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Other RPs

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank