It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:50 am

News News of Welcome!

Site map of Welcome! » Forum : Welcome!

Howdy!

I've been looking for a good active fantasy RP for awhile!

Been roleplaying since 2003, and I'm excited to be a member here!
Read more : Howdy! | Views : 5419 | Replies : 3 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Another Newcomer

Hi there, I just found this forum by searching for Roleplaying related forums on the Yuku/EZboard search facility. Although I;m an old hand at RPing, pen and paper style, (favourites include AD&D, Runequest and particularly Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay), I've never roleplayed online, and I've never encountered people RPing in a forum either!
SO, what I want to know is:

What gameworlds are you gaming in? If you have your own gameworlds and rules, where are ...
Read more : Another Newcomer | Views : 7041 | Replies : 6 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

The return of doctor L?

I'd like to think so. See ya'll around the boards.
Read more : The return of doctor L? | Views : 8477 | Replies : 8 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Newcomer!

Hello peoples!

I actually discovered this on another site and upon learning this place moved, I clicked a link and found myself here.

After reading some of the things here, I'm very impressed and excited. This place seems advanced and I think it'll be lots of fun.

So's here wishing me luck!
Read more : Newcomer! | Views : 5233 | Replies : 2 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Hey all

Hi, I'm an Rper from Lycos Chat (six yearz ago) n Ezboard (last four years), and can't seem to find a good place to roleplay anymore except for Sithlore @ yuku. hoping to find good roleplay here... ^_^
Read more : Hey all | Views : 4483 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Yay for me!

Hello everybody! I'm very happy I've found this website, even though the method of which I used to find it could perhaps be a bit strange, I hope I'm accepted quite quickly into this universe. My name is Tj, or Teej as I'm more renowned as, and I am a veteran roleplayer.

I, like a great many in my generation, started roleplaying on Neopets. Long story short, I hate grammar errors, plot holes, and little ...
Read more : Yay for me! | Views : 7683 | Replies : 8 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Hi. This is SALSAlys 2.0

Howdy. I've been gone for about two years now, but found my way back. Many things have happened. And stuff.
Read more : Hi. This is SALSAlys 2.0 | Views : 10773 | Replies : 15 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Just Joined

I just created an account here and decided the best thing to do is say hi.

"HI!!"

So I really don't know what to say about myself. I love to RP (obviously or why would I be here...) I'm from Indianapolis, and I'm a 39 year old mommy. I guess that sums it up well enough. :mrgreen:
Read more : Just Joined | Views : 5693 | Replies : 3 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Yo-ness.

Lookit, a new person! Hehe. But seriously, rp is completely and utterly amazing. I wish I could get a job roleplaying... That's be fun.
Read more : Yo-ness. | Views : 5866 | Replies : 4 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Hello

hello everyone. was recommened by night to come check this place out and that it was a good place to be ^_^ i like it so far just trying to figure out how to put my character in here.
Read more : Hello | Views : 6192 | Replies : 5 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank