It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:42 am

News News of Welcome!

Site map of Welcome! » Forum : Welcome!

Greetings comrades

Howdy. I've been looking for a new watering hole for role playing and stumbled on this place.

Anyway, I hope I get around to writing something... assuming that I'm not crushed under the weight of university.

See ya round.
Read more : Greetings comrades | Views : 6763 | Replies : 6 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Hey.

Hey.
I'm new. Nothing much else to say.
Read more : Hey. | Views : 7733 | Replies : 9 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Greetings

Hello, I'm glad to see this place is still alive.

I'm the person formerly known as "Dark Xia," player of Ethra, Saen, and some even less memorable characters. Nice to meet you all, some of you again, and some of you again, even though I didn't interact with you much.
Read more : Greetings | Views : 5977 | Replies : 4 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Yo

Yo, came across this site randomly.

Seems a bit dead though.
Read more : Yo | Views : 10492 | Replies : 13 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

A Warm Chocobo Greeting!

'ello there, everyone! I'm Shadowhunter, Shadow for short, and I am quite crazy. Crazy-good or crazy-bad, I leave up to you. I've RPed for about two years now, on the CMC forums, where Zemyla is also a member. I won't say that I'm good or bad, but I do enjoy it.

Few facts about me. I really, really like chocobos, and for no good reason that I can think of. Don't try deep-frying them around ...
Read more : A Warm Chocobo Greeting! | Views : 9676 | Replies : 13 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

So, I type into this box here?

So... I hear you do the RPing here. Any chance I could get in on that? I think you'll find my resume quite impressive:

- Read the FAQ without falling asleep more than twice
- Exellent writing skills, despite having just misspelled the word "Excellent"
- Makes a half-decent Shepard's Pie

I've tried RPing plenty of times before, and I know what to do... in theory. But I hardly ever join an RP that concludes ...
Read more : So, I type into this box here? | Views : 8405 | Replies : 9 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

A Man with Peculiar Wings

I'm here, I don't think I'm a legend, well-known, or even spoken of really. But rest assured, I will wiggle into the cockles of your heart, lay my purple eggs, and make small talk as my disgusting parasitic young use you as an internet incubator.

~Signed, a man with peculiar wings

Hiya Forum :D !
Read more : A Man with Peculiar Wings | Views : 14613 | Replies : 19 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

A RANT. About RPs. All new to forum, please READ THIS FIRST.

ALRIGHTY.

Now, I've noticed a lot of people, new people, coming into the forum. We get that. It's nice, sometimes, to pick up a few new RPers, see a few new faces, get an influx of new people, and sometimes, they're quality writers and RPers. Yay for us!

However, what I do NOT wish to see is the integrity of the RPing community here at RPGWW being flushed down some cosmic toilet as a result ...
Read more : A RANT. About RPs. All new to forum, please READ THIS FIRST. | Views : 13240 | Replies : 14 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

G'day

G'day everyone! I just found this site and thought that it might be a good site. I have one question though. I've looked over several character sheets and have noticed that most of them seem to be made for a dice-rolling sort of thing. I did, however, notice that one person had several character sheets that reflected a free-form role playing style. Can anyone tell me what this is all about?

Also, would it be ...
Read more : G'day | Views : 5870 | Replies : 4 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Dropped In From The Sky...

Hi...

Just recently found this place, thanks to one of your members. Also recently dropped a few characters into the closet and an RP OOC idea/thought into the appropriate spot. Hope there aren't too many stares... of course, Visine works good for dry eyes.

Oh, almost forgot to mention... newb here, but I've been RPing for some time, exclusively in freeform. And if I ever write an RP post way longer than it should be, ...
Read more : Dropped In From The Sky... | Views : 11450 | Replies : 16 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank