It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 pm

News News of Welcome!

Site map of Welcome! » Forum : Welcome!

lolz I return :O!

Hey everyone, I just got word from Jason that you wanted me to post, SO! Here I be :DDDDD!
Read more : lolz I return :O! | Views : 8890 | Replies : 10 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Do you remember the time when...

Yeah, me neither. :/
Read more : Do you remember the time when... | Views : 14119 | Replies : 20 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Look who's back...

I've been gone for a while because a) I couldn't join chats on AIM and b) I didn't really feel like being on any forums for a while (I had left Adv! as well).

But I've decided to come back. Has anything changed since I've been here?
Read more : Look who's back... | Views : 7056 | Replies : 6 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

BOW TO ME!...Erm...I mean..Hi!

What an intro eh? I s'poze I'll just say that I LOVE to RP...any style. Fantasy, Realistic, Sci Fi, anything really. I've already joined one. I was asked to come here for an RP started by Lenore...so here I am haha.
Read more : BOW TO ME!...Erm...I mean..Hi! | Views : 4858 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Hai, I'm tewtelly new.

I like ironing puppiez, and going fer long walks, and getting octopi bathes with chapagne bubblzes.

Seriously! I feel the need to reintroduce myself, since I've been lurking, and there are so so so sos so many people I do not recognize.

I haven't been really active for two years, and a ghost the past year due to school plus working 7 days a week.

So hey! Howdy! Please allow me to introduce myself!
I'm ...
Read more : Hai, I'm tewtelly new. | Views : 5568 | Replies : 3 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

this is probably the last place I should be

I stumbled onto this board while avoiding the pile of homework on my desk. gyehh.
ANYHOW. :arrow:
I used to be obsessed with roleplay in middle school..but I stopped somewhere after the tenth board died. o_o buut of course I've come back to my old habits, although hopefully I'll still manage to get some work done in between stories. ...
Read more : this is probably the last place I should be | Views : 7602 | Replies : 7 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Hello there. The peaches are ripe.

Hi there. I'm called VoidPointer or void, and I'm a computer scientist. A void pointer is a computer science joke. You could call me void* if you wanted. Not Void* though. That would break the tokenizer. Niiiice tokenizer.

I specialize in making VERY odd characters who are nevertheless viable and interesting. Erika (not her real name, or at least I hope not) is one of my more multidimensional attempts of late.

Why do the women ...
Read more : Hello there. The peaches are ripe. | Views : 6659 | Replies : 5 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

I was never good at these introduction posts...

So a moogle, a gecko and a reploid walk into a pub.
Read more : I was never good at these introduction posts... | Views : 6283 | Replies : 5 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

....Hello

Hello people I'm new,but I don't really know what else to write and I'm really sorry.
Read more : ....Hello | Views : 5419 | Replies : 3 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Welcome new members from Hidden Realms

Now that our affiliate relationship with Hidden Realms is solidified, we may be getting more new posters from that site soon. Thus, let me welcome you in advance to RPGWW, and I hope you all stick around on our forums and enjoy your time here. If you need help, feel free to IM me with any questions you might have if I'm online, or email me if I'm not. And if you have any questions ...
Read more : Welcome new members from Hidden Realms | Views : 5807 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The Newcomers Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank