It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:37 am

News News of Fanfiction and Other Writings

Site map of Fanfiction and Other Writings » Forum : Fanfiction and Other Writings

For artistic creations in text format.

Memoirs of a Deathstalker.

Something I was inspired to do- For those who know of Jak's World of Warcraft RP, this will make a lot more sense.

----------------

Charcoal's Field Log.
Mission 6- Assassination of Nancy Vishas.
Mission Start Date- 16/9/30 DP

Mission Info- For years, Inquisitor Soloman Vishas has worked with the Scarlet Crusade to rid the world of the undead- Be it Scourge, Forsaken, or simply a necromancer practicing his profession. However, Vishas's methods are questionable. He ...
Read more : Memoirs of a Deathstalker. | Views : 7073 | Replies : 6

Dangerfall (tentative title)

Also Known As Dae in the Doghouse. You'll get what it's about later...

Daenj’r Tymisonn didn’t like things that were that big. He didn’t know why, they just felt… insurmountable to him. That’s why he didn’t quite like this cathedral. His brethren had built this place called Ashura’s Heart to the east of Doma years and years ago. Supposedly it was near to the place where the faithful began their worship of the Goddess, ...
Read more : Dangerfall (tentative title) | Views : 5140 | Replies : 3

Tassi Abigail Wells: The Super Epic Backstory

(Despite the fact that it is totally finished by now, I'll be posting her backstory in separate episodes because it's really too damn long to fit in one post.

So, post one begins it.)

To ask about Tassi's childhood is to invite a story much longer than it has any right to be. She lived a full adult life before she was born to the Wells family in Baron. In her previous life, she was ...
Read more : Tassi Abigail Wells: The Super Epic Backstory | Views : 10176 | Replies : 12

Dreams of Zeal (An ongoing story)

Recently, I'd related a series of dreams I'd had to the group in chat. Naki & Sage suggested I write some stories based on them.

As such, I have. I've decided to write it in occasional installments, from a diary perspective...and what better place to do that than in a LiveJournal?

As such, I give to you...

Dreams of Zeal

PS: Be sure to check the Profile section of that LJ. It contains a little ...
Read more : Dreams of Zeal (An ongoing story) | Views : 4012 | Replies : 0

Dream's Follies

<span style="font-size:large;"><div style="text-align:center">Chapter 1-Vague recollections</div></span>

It's another lovely day here. I'm at peace, my friends are with me, all is good. The sky's blue, the grass is green, and Kumo over there is having fun practicing another of his dances...life is good, for the nonce.

It always is, until that bastard shows up, takes over one of us, and starts his little games. Eight hours, more occasionally and less other times, of pure torture. Pain. ...
Read more : Dream's Follies | Views : 4017 | Replies : 0

The scribblings of an insomniac; a madman.

Converging onto the centerpiece, the manifest destiny unfolds before us. Who dares take hold of the key? He speaks in tongues and licks his language wounds inflicted daily by wandering merchant kings. Things look better on the other side of the fence, till you get there. Where they said? Head west. It's the best, and you'll never catch a fair breeze standing still. Take those pills and lock them down your closet shoebox pipedream. Seems ...
Read more : The scribblings of an insomniac; a madman. | Views : 6729 | Replies : 7

An Investigation

*The Journal's first page is crumpled and worn. The text has grayed slightly, but is nonetheless readable.*

Log 1.

Number of us brought here today.
A new job, we've been told.
Analyzed task today seems to be a cleansing of the instated aura of the current area. Rather tainted one, according to reports.
Area appears to be a decrepit manor of some sort.
One must wonder why this building needs cleansing
But our employers have ...
Read more : An Investigation | Views : 22158 | Replies : 32

Tommy and Maria Rose's backstory (Annie Rose's parents)

Thomas and Maria Rose

In a tiny village in Ireland, Tommy Rose and Maria O’Shea were childhood sweethearts. Maria grew to be the prettiest girl in the whole village, and they knew that they’d be together someday. That day finally came when Maria had turned 19, Tommy, also 19, asked for her hand in marriage. The wedding occurred shortly after, and they couldn’t be happier. Tommy worked as a carpenter in the village that they ...
Read more : Tommy and Maria Rose's backstory (Annie Rose's parents) | Views : 5266 | Replies : 3

Ideas from my head

Copied from my livejournal. I don't know why I want to post this here except to get you all to laugh at it or something. Anyway, do whatever you want. Note: this is VERY incomplete, so ANY grammatical errors/suggestions/comments are welcome. Mostly. >:P

======================================================

Prelude Part I
Place : Here
So nice to have good friends thought Andrew to himself in glee, looking at the nice new CD that he held in his little hand. ...
Read more : Ideas from my head | Views : 4526 | Replies : 1

Elemaer: Of Broken Bonds

So far, just have the prologue, and it'll probably go through another couple revisions after the rest of the play is written. BUT SEE? I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT.

The way I've been planning it, the Gods will stand off to the sides throughout the entire play, giving commentary and introducing characters as they enter.

PROLOGUE
(The GODS, with the exception of SU’RIIK file in from different directions. They ...
Read more : Elemaer: Of Broken Bonds | Views : 3960 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank