It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 am

News News of Fanfiction and Other Writings

Site map of Fanfiction and Other Writings » Forum : Fanfiction and Other Writings

For artistic creations in text format.

Crossed Destinies

Chapter 1:Familiar Faces

Ten years after Meteor was destoryed. Everything is perfect, except for the fact
that one person, no matter how hard they try, will never return from their watery grave.
"Cloud." a voice calls from a far. "Yes?" he answers. "Where are you?" the voice asks.
"Here! Here I am." he tells the familiar voice. "I can't see you!" Cloud yells looking
around. "I'm scared." the voice said, ...
Read more : Crossed Destinies | Views : 2017 | Replies : 9

The King's Quest

I FOUND IT!

JOY TO THE WORLD, I FOUND IT!

For all those who hadn't seen it, this is my fic, which I wrote over a year ago while on Choir Minitour.

*tears of joy* Now the only fanfiction I have accredited to my name WON'T be Snow Jinx and the Seven Tentacle Monsters...

... though that was very fun to write... ^_^

Anyhoo, HERE IT IS! Enjoy, peeps!

<EDIT> Note... when I wrote this, ...
Read more : The King's Quest | Views : 1043 | Replies : 2

Regarding MegaGaera

I know I haven't updated MegaGaera in a long time. This is mostly due to the fact that what with all my coursework and my part in the school's production of "Little Shop of Horrors", I had little time nor inclination to write fiction.

Luckily, the show is over now, and the Christmas holidays are coming up, so I should be updating it very soon.

On a related note, the new url of MegaGaera is ...
Read more : Regarding MegaGaera | Views : 1068 | Replies : 2

Which of my chars deserves a fic?

<FONT FACE="Verdana,Arial" SIZE=2>Let's review the different chars available...

Andar- Definitely the most fun to write about, but I'm not sure what the fic would be about.

Tharnik- ...ouch. I need to develop him some more. However, anything about him risks turning into some big angst-fest that everyone ignores. He need SERIOUS developing as a character, but I'm not sure I'm up to it for now.

Skyth- The hawkpeople NEED a fic, just so that people ...
Read more : Which of my chars deserves a fic? | Views : 1963 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank