It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:37 pm

News News of Fanart and Miscellaneous

Site map of Fanart and Miscellaneous » Forum : Fanart and Miscellaneous

For artistic creations in non-text format.

FANARTISTS!!!

Posting your art on the board is fiiiine and dandy indeed, nothing like a little promotion ...but if you want it forever archived on the website, you'll have to email me (nekonekoninjaa@msn.com or jadeninjaa@aol.com) with your work in *.GIF or *.JPG format.

Just an FYI.

____

"If you have any of the following, email it to me, and I'll add it to ...
Read more : FANARTISTS!!! | Views : 3297 | Replies : 16

Anna

God this pic sucks. . .I'm going to redo it.. . god the coloring just. . sucks.

I love Shaman king, Anna is ok. ..but since I can't draw Yoh well yet. . .there <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>
Read more : Anna | Views : 1704 | Replies : 4

Calling All Artists (Rpgww Game related)

Yep. That time now. I said I'd be asking for art sometime in the near future and that near future is now. These are scene pics that i need done.

Again this is to get some more people involved in the game.

This might be too much though... Image

What Ash needs:
-A pic of a shadowy stranger standing before a big window overlooking the planet Gaera in the BG. This is going to be ...
Read more : Calling All Artists (Rpgww Game related) | Views : 2505 | Replies : 8

a challenge

Since there has been a lack of art I am going to give out this challenge.

Draw something having to do with back to school, involving a fantasy creature. This can be your avatar, or anyone of the moderators on this site.

Oh and this can be in sprite form to.

Have fun.

I will post a poll once I have enough entries and who ever wins the poll will get. . .oh I don't ...
Read more : a challenge | Views : 1919 | Replies : 5

What DM did for me

For the brief coolage time I got to meet DMSCV in person she did me this bloody greaterific picture and me being me have decided to share it with all yous lot.

Except I decided to CG it, cause I'm like that. Image

It is of Pia, the actually well trained Barbarian Ninja and sister of Choark the not very well trained Barbarian Ninja.

I hopes you all likes.

Copy and Paste link to save ...
Read more : What DM did for me | Views : 2468 | Replies : 8

Be afraid

www.star-dragon.net/scv/scv/DMSCVPPG.GIF
.. yes.. really afraid.
ALSO:
the image is big and crappy, because currently, bitmap is my only image program :{ <p>
<div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:black;font-family:verdana;">StarDragon Studios - Livejournal
S-D.Net Oekaki - Elitist Bastards
</span>
</div></p>
Read more : Be afraid | Views : 4598 | Replies : 20

Swimsuit RPGWW -- images

So people don't have to fwip through a lot of posts:

http://www.davidr.com/rpgww/rydia/art/oekaki/abasetonouting_20030505.png

Please leave comments in this thread: http://pub30.ezboard.com/frpgww60462frm5.showMessage?topicID=869.topic. That way this thread will be...slightly less cluttered than otherwise.

I am dum and just realized people not registered to DM's board can't post. :{ <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "Careful wit' that blade, th's innkeep's a cranky sort when folks start fightin' Ye dun wanna know how many rowdy drunks she's ate" -- Uncle Pervy
-=- ...
Read more : Swimsuit RPGWW -- images | Views : 2668 | Replies : 10

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank