It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 pm

News News of Discussion Forum

Site map of Discussion Forum » Forum : Discussion Forum

A moderated forum for more thoughtful discussion.

I am sorry.

Bleh. I get back and I leave again. I didn't want to bring the whole Rhonda/Me/Jon soap opera here, and I had no intention of doing so when I came back. Sorry I brought it here. I'm leaving this place to avoid this from happening again and spamming this place up with our shit. Nothing against the site, I love this place, but I can't be here if I'm still around those two. It's been ...
Read more : I am sorry. | Views : 3021 | Replies : 6

Serious gamers please come here.

Ok. I am putting forth a request right here right now. I want all video game players to go to "The View," page and tell them that "VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT EVIL!" I swear to god. These women are totally bashing all video games. They think that they are all shooters.

Granted there are shooters out there.

What I am asking is that people please write them from their site and tell them about rpg's ...
Read more : Serious gamers please come here. | Views : 5606 | Replies : 18

does anyone here...

Does anyone here know Javascript and want to teach a Diane, preferably via posts a la Neko's JPN threads? <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "YOU SEE THE MIGHTY DAMARAMU'S BRAIN IS VERY COMPACT!" -- Damaramu
-=- "Don't worry Mink, I'll be good excess baggage!" -- Pia
-=- "But I'm a slime half!" -- Princess Vena
-=- "OH BY THE SEVEN GODS IT'S A MECHANICAL BIRD! But it's so...small..." -- announcer guy
-=- "Demons don't care about story continuity!" ...
Read more : does anyone here... | Views : 3655 | Replies : 10

Planetside: MMOFPS Beta

As some of you know, I recently received the Planetside beta in the mail, and I spent some time playing it this morning after hang-ups through the week made it kind of difficult to get any real experimentation done.

When I first logged in, I had to download patches for 9 hours. That kind of arrested my ability to play the first night--then again, with a beta, I expected things like that. I tried it ...
Read more : Planetside: MMOFPS Beta | Views : 5236 | Replies : 12

strange RPGWW dreams

As a side note, please only post dreams relating to RPGWW here. *points to thread titles*

<blockquote style="padding-left:0.5em; margin-left:0; margin-right:0; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0; border-left:solid 4">OMG Archmage (3:10:05 PM): o_O I had the most bizarre dream last night, and when I say that, it actually made logical sense and was structured, but was just...odd.
OMG Archmage (3:10:31 PM): Dia and Mike were both in it. o_O
pd Rydia (3:10:38 PM): o_o
Read more : strange RPGWW dreams | Views : 10127 | Replies : 39

:(

No one person so far in this forum likes me Image <p>I am the last of my kind and I wont let anyting get in the way of my vengance!!</p>Edited by: at: 3/14/03 12:48:05 am
Read more : :( | Views : 16309 | Replies : 42

This RPer's GOIN' TO COLLEGE!

Yes, that's right. Today, I recieved my first college application acceptance letter. I am now eligible to enroll at McDaniel College, formerly known as Western Maryland College. Along with that, I recieved a 4-year, $18,500 scholarship.

This has to be one of the happiest days of my life... Image <p>
Dragons own you. Don't even waste your time trying to argue.

And now, my quote of the whenever: "It's NERV or NOTHIN'!!!!" - Me, on ...
Read more : This RPer's GOIN' TO COLLEGE! | Views : 4125 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank