It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:18 pm

News News of Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Site map of Kotoki's Bar and Inn » Forum : Kotoki's Bar and Inn

Mmm, spam. Light discussion and silliness!

This just in:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHH!!!!

That is all.
Read more : This just in: | Views : 7426 | Replies : 2

Final Fantasy 13

I couldn't find a thread for the game here...but I'm really curious as to what everyone thinks of it. I finished the main game today, still have to finish extra missions and max out my Crystarium, but aside from the atrocious characters and story, I loved it. Possibly because I went into it coming from a long streak of Dragon Quest and Etrian Odyssey, so it was a nice change of pace. But I thought ...
Read more : Final Fantasy 13 | Views : 23327 | Replies : 24

Alien Swarm

So, there's this game on Steam. Up to 4 player co-op, top down shooting antics. It's rather fun. It's also totally free and should run on any non-dinosaur a moderate gaming PC.

Should you decide to play then give me a shout. I'll happily zap people with a medi-gun and get crushed by doors.
Read more : Alien Swarm | Views : 4065 | Replies : 4

Dragon Quest 9

For those of you who care about the DQ series, You can play this one almost all the way through with friends! All you need is a DS, DQ9, and 3 other friends to play with. The only downside would be the relative slowdown from the battle system, but since I haven't played with anyone else yet, I can't say for sure.

..SO, who is with me? Anyone have the game and up from some ...
Read more : Dragon Quest 9 | Views : 16537 | Replies : 15

Follow the Bouncing Boll

So... I've never seen an Uwe Boll movie before. I kinda make it a point not to watch crap. But, that said, I kinda want to know what all the fuss is about. So, pick which horrendous flick I should check out... (Selections chosen by my FB friends...)
Read more : Follow the Bouncing Boll | Views : 7849 | Replies : 5

When I grow up I will own a pony and eat all the ice cream

This is a story of a day past, when I was but a wee girl.

My mom and I had just finished grocery shopping, and I had pulled aside a bag of marshmallows I'd asked her to buy. I opened it up, before asking belatedly: "May I have one?"

"Sure," my mom replied.

I ate that marshmallow and it was the most delicious marshmallow ever. I naturally decided to ask for more.

"May I eat ...
Read more : When I grow up I will own a pony and eat all the ice cream | Views : 14090 | Replies : 14

The Last Airbender

is total ass. If you liked the show, don't see it, a part of your soul will die. If you didn't like the show, don't see it, because it's a stupid movie.
Read more : The Last Airbender | Views : 31709 | Replies : 31

I poke you with a stick.

It's been, like, a week since someone posted something, so I'm poking you with a stick. :kirteach:
Read more : I poke you with a stick. | Views : 7919 | Replies : 14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, CAPTAIN ALFALFA

:kirteach: Hello~! This is totally Joe Captain Alfalfa and not at all Dia his nemesis John the Baptist, secretly logging onto his account box of Cheerios after he kindly loaned me his computer for FAQ usage! As Joe John the Baptist wait no I mean Captain Alfalfa, I would like to announce that I am a poop face and Dave is a ...
Read more : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, CAPTAIN ALFALFA | Views : 3967 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 127608 • Total topics 4001 • Total members 141

Yalogank